I rather not|| S. Wilk

"Drinking away the pain?" I look up from the drink to see a handsome guy around my age. "You don't speak?" He asks.

"I rather not." I say. He orders a drink for himself. We stay in silence, the music in the club is playing in the background. "Another one Hector." I tell the bartender. "Here you go." Hector says placing the drink in front of me. "Thank you." I give him a small smile.

"So why are you here alone?" The guy asks. I point around the club.

"Technically I'm not alone." I say causing him to chuckle.

"What brings you here tonight?" He asks raising his eyebrow at me. I point at Hector, he's serving a customer.

"His butt." I say.

"You don't seem the type of girl." He says making me laugh.

"You don't know me." I say.

"You just seem so elegant, well educated, classy, like if your from the higher class." He says. I shrug, I mean he's not wrong, my step father is wealthy, just like father. Guess you can say my mother was a gold digger, well no she has her fair share of wealth, she likes to associate with the "big dogs". 

"Little lady your father is calling." Hector says.

"If it's my father say I'm not here, if it's Andy tell him to bring the booze." I say laughing.

"He says your mother is worried." Hector says making me laugh.

"Tell him to tell my mother to look for her favorite son in law in my cousins bed since she loves him more than me." I say annoyed rolling my eyes.

"Angelina we're going home." I turn to look a my father.

"What are you doing here daddy?" I ask surprised.

"Oh you're surprised?" My father laughs. "I'm here for you, you ether get in the car or Antwon will throw you over his shoulder." He says.

"Let me get my bag." I say rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes baby, I'm here to save you from you mother." He says, he looks at the guy sitting next to me. "Thank you Wilkinson for locating my daughter." My farther says.  My eyes widen, he ... snitch. Wilkinson stands up and I make my way towards my father and purposely stomp on Wilkinsons foot as I walk by.

"Hector it's under my tab. Lets go Angelina." My father says.

*

"Angelina I need you to pack your bags, you're going with me to Dubai." My father says.

"Fine by me." I say.

"Ohh and I forgot to mention Wilkinson is going to look out for you." He says.

"Dad please anyone but him." I plead.

"Angelina no, that's final. I won't change my mind. Now go before I tell your mother you're with me." He says.

*

"So how'd you sleep?" My dad asks.

"Shh, head hurts." I make out lowly.

"That's what happens when you drink a lot." He says. "I'll be taking a business meeting once we land you and Wilkinson can stay in the hotel." He says. I nod my head I don't mind, it's kind of like a vacation for me.

"So why isn't Antwon with me anymore?" I ask.

"Cause he's with me now." My dad says winking at me making m laugh loudly.

"Hey dad." I look into his big brown eyes. "Thank you for not telling my mom." I say.

"I didn't tell her cause you asked me not to." He says making my heart warm.

"Bless you dad." I hug him.

*

Wilkinson and I are in the hotel, my father is in his business meeting.

"How'd you get the job?" I ask Wilkinson. He stays quiet. "I asked a question, how did you get he job?" I ask him again.

"I work for your father not for you." He says.

"Okay nanny." I laugh. "I'm going down to the pool." I say.

"Listen I am not your nanny! I am working with your father for my fathers company, I am doing this favor for your father of watching out for you. He cares about you, he's a good man who I am doing this for, don't do something stupid." He says making me turn my heels.

"I don't need anyone to watch out for me. Last time a guy tried doing that, it didn't well." I say leaving the room down to the pool.

*

"So do you miss me?" I turn around to see Julian. He pulls me into a hug.

"I've have." I say.

"Good cause I have too." He says.

"How long has it been Angie?" He asks.

"It's been a long time." I say.

"Well we got Brooks on her way." He says.

"How's the wedding plans coming along?" I ask.

"She can't decide. She needs your help. How are you holding up?" He asks.

"Nothing like finding out your fiancé is sleeping with your cousin." I say trying to make a joke.

"We have a young man looking over here, should we invite him so you can have rebound sex?" He asks. I turn to look at Wilkinson.

"No." I say, he motions his hand to come.

"Hey Angelina." Wilkinson.

"Wilkinson." I say.

"I'm Julian." Julian says smiling. "And that's my gorgeous fiancé." He says as Brooks is walking towards us. I hug her and we chat up.

Wilkinson and I are walking back to the hotel room in silence. My phone goes off, it's my dad calling.

"Hello Dad?" I answer the phone.

"Hey baby, can you tell Wilkinson that our schedule we'll set back, I have to fix some things. Okay thanks darling, take care." He says hanging up.

"My father said your schedule is set back, he has to fix things." I say.

"I expected it." He says under his breath.

"Is it because of my father?" I ask. He shakes his head.

Words//975//
There's two parts to this imagine. Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it.
Updated: July 5, 2017