We'll be fine||Nate M.

"Hey." Nate greets with a smile.

"Hey babe." I kiss his check.

"We have something important we have to discuss." I say taking a seat next to him.

"What is it?" He asks giving me all his attention. I can't tell him just yet.

"It's about my collections, would you like to work on piece with me?" I ask him making him smile. He nods his head.

"I would love to ma." He pecks my lips. I smile at him once we pull away.

"We start on Monday then." I say.

"I love my life." He says pulling me into another kiss. I push my thoughts to the back of my head and savior the kiss. He's happy if I don't tell him.

"We should probably head out if we want to make it to Sams cook out." I say. He nods his head agreeing. "I'm go grab my purse." I say going upstairs quickly. The car ride was quiet and peaceful. It didn't take long to get to Sams cook out. We greet them and we eat and talk with the boys.

"You seem quite off." Stass points out.

"I'm just tired." I give her a small smile.

"Are you sure?" She asks. I nod my head. "Do you want a vitamin or anything to eat?" She asks.

"I'm fine thank you Stass." I smile reassuring her.

Few days later

"Nate can we speak?" I ask fiddling with my fingers.

"Yeah what's up?" He asks. I take a seat in the couch. He turns off the tv and gives me his full attention. I swallow hard and take a deep breath. "Y/n What is it? You're scaring me." He says worried.

"I'm not pregnant." I tell him.

"Baby it's okay we'll keep trying." He says giving me a small smile.

"It won't work because I can't have kids." I say with teary eyes. He pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead. "We'll be fine." He whispers. "I can't have kids." I say again. My voice cracks this time and it hits me harder that I won't be able to carry my own child. I won't have that in my life. "I won't be able to have my own kids." I say. Nate runs his fingers through my hair to try to calm me down. It's working a bit. My head is on his lap as he runs his fingers through my hair. "Are we going to be okay?" I ask. "I know, we wanted kids so bad." I say.

"Baby we're going to be fine. We're going to be fine. We will look for options and try everything and if we still can't than we will adopt. We will give a home to a lovely kid and we will be okay. We will be more than okay." He says consoling me.

"Thank you." I whisper.

Words//479//
This is a little sad.
Updated: Dec 22, 2017