Uber Driver|| Sam W.

"Uber for Sam?" A good looking boy asks.

"Wilkinson?" I question.

"Yeah." He says. I unlock the car door. 

"Do you want the auxcord, I also have the adapter for the seven." I say. He nods his head.

"Thank you." He smiles. I nod my head.

"So why are you doing uber?" He asks.

"I do this on my free time, I like to drive so here I am." I say with a small smile. I was made for loving you plays on his phone. I try my hardest to focus on the streets and tune out the song.  "Can you change the song?" I ask politely.

"You don't like it?" He asks changing the song. I nod my head.  "You're not scared of someone hurting you?" He asks.  "In the car." He adds.

"Not really." I say. "Are you?" I ask making him laugh.

"I'm paying and I'm scared of getting hurt?" He laughs. "Sometime, but I try not to show it." He says.  "You said you do this on your free time what do you for living?" He asks.

"Well I am going to collage and I work part time in my fathers company. What do you do?" I ask.

"I model, make clothes, and sing." He says.

"You're not from here, I'm right?" I ask.

"Yeah. How'd you know?" He ask.

"I can tell. I grew up in LA, it's my hometown, I just know." I say.

"I'm talking to an original." He says making me laugh."You have a nice laugh." He says.

"Well we're here, Mr.Wilkinson." I announce. It looks familiar. I don't pay much attention to it.

"Don't let those pretty eyes of yours shed tears who ever causes it isn't worth it." He says leaving.  I shake my head and make sure he gets in the building. I drive off.

*

"Hon I need you to go check the other studio, some of your drawings are going up and we need you there." Dad says.

"I'll be there." I say. I drive to my fathers studio,  oh it was the one I dropped off the one good looking boy.

"Buenos días Ms.Y/n." Gorge greets.(good morning)

"Buenos días." I give a smile. As soon as I enter the building. Velen my fathers secretary comes my way.

"We need you in a meeting right now, your band won't do it unless you're there. Afterwards will see your art placing." She says leading me to the office.

"Hey guys." I greet. 

"We won't agree." Dan says. I nod my head.

"Father." I say. They explain what's going on, they don't want someone else to produce their music or do their cover besides me.

"They're my band dad. I will take all my clients and all to art. I work with them, We're just allies ." I say. They all begin to clap. "What?" I ask.

"You will soon be taking over all my studios." Dad says.

"What?" I ask.

"Y/n I'm not getting younger, I wanted to prepare you for if anyone wanted to take your band or your control." He says.  "Now lets go see your art." He says. I give the band a stink eye making them laugh.

"So we're thinking about the crying girl seeing the love of her life with someone else. Here in entres." Dad says.  I nod my head.

"The one with the dancing couple could be this door." He says I nod my head. He tells me where he plans on placing them. I agree I actually done mine cause it looks good.

"What's about this one?" He asks, it's of my favorite tv shows OTH, it's a drawing of Peyton and Lucas saying it's you.

"In my office." I say.

"I need you to let go of him." He says.

"Do I have anything else?" I ask.

"Steve needs help producing someone's song." He says. I nod my head and go to steves room.

"Hey hot mama." Steve greets.

"Hey cute papa." I greet making him laugh.

"I need help with this song, it doesn't sound right." He says. "Play it." He does. "The kid is coming in half an hour." He says. I nod my head.

"We'll work on it then. Play me Dans sing." He does and I sing the part that Dan asked me to sing. I finish off the song and I look to see the boy I dropped off last time.

"Hey." I greet him.

"You make music?" He asks.  I shake my head.

"I'm helping Steve with a song." I say.

"It's his song." Steve says. I nod my head. I hear the song. I help them with the song.

"I didn't know you could sing." Sam says.

"You don't many things about me, I just driven you here." I say.

"How did you get behind producing music?" He asks.

"My father, he's a producer and owns studios, he owns this one." I say.

"So you've met artists since you were little?" He asks. I nod my head. "Wow, do you know the artists?" Sam asks as he admires one of drawings.

"Yeah, I could take you to their office." I say.

"Really?" He asks. "Yeah." I say.

"Wow this is beautiful." Sam says once I let him into the office. "This is your work?" He asks as he picks up a picture of me and my father.

"Yeah it's my work." I give him a sly smile.

"My uber driver is talented." Sam says making me laugh.

Words//917//
Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it. Guys request are open, dm me or comment down below.
Updated: July 25, 2017