Tutor|| Hayes Grier

"Hey Y/l/n, can I speak with you?" Grier asks.

"What do you want Grier?" I ask.

"I need your help in tutoring." He says.

"Why would I help you?" I ask confused.

"Cause you're a nice person." He says cheeky.

"I'm nice to those who are nice, not the rude jocks who think they deserve everything." I say rolling my eyes.

"I'm not rude." He says.

"Oh yes you are. Some kids hide from you in the tutor center." I say making his jaw drop.

"Wow." He says surprised.

"You're actually surprised?" I ask. He nod his head. "I'm not." I say.

"I really need your help, I'm totally flunking trigonometry." He says.

"Pay attention." I say.

"I can't if I miss class." He says.

"Well don't ditch." I say.

"I have games." He says.

"Stop playing football." I laugh.

"You're impossible." He says.

"I've been told." I shrug.

"Please Y/n I really need your help. Coach really needs me to pass." He says.

"My best friend doesn't like you, you know that right?" I ask.

"Yes and I don't care I need your help. You're the best tutor. I can pay you if you want." He says eagerly.

"Fine, I don't need the money. I'll do it but you can't be late, nor an asshole." I say. "And you leave those poor kids alone." I say.

"Deal." He says.

"If I see you being a jerk to them the deal will be called off." I say. He nods his head and we shake on it.

"Tomorrow at four at the pier." I say walking away. "Don't show up and the deal it off." I say.

*

"Can we take a break?" Hayes asks.

"No." I say. "Now solve problems 18 and 19."
I instruct. He does as told. I observe him as he solved the problems. He hands the paper, I correct it with my red pen. He got both of hem correct. "Do page 235 1-15. Turn it in the torturing center." I say.

"It's over?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say collecting my things.

"Do you have any plans?" He asks.

"Yeah with my best friend. I'll text you when we have the next session." I say walking away.

*

I've been tutoring Hayes for a while now, he's a bit flirty. I see him staring from time to time. We're just tutor and student, nothing more and nothing less.

"You look beautiful." Hayes says as I'm looking for a book.

"So you have to finish pages 342-243 numbers 1- 25

"So you have to finish pages 342-243 numbers 1- 25." I say.

"Go on a date with me." I turn to look at Grier.

"What?" I ask. "Are you dumb?" I ask. "My best friend doesn't like you what makes you think I'll like you?" I ask.

"The fact that you tutor me." He says.

"I tutor to help. I don't even like you to start with." I say."The answer is no." I say shoving the textbook at him and walking away.

"One day you'll go on a date with me. One day." He says.

"In your dreams." I say rolling my eyes.

Words//522//
Hope you guys enjoyed.Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it. Guys request are open, dm me or comment down below. I'm in love with mcdreamy yo.
Updated: July 12, 2017