Work,work,work

A/N: I'm not sure if this oneshot will be as good as I'm expecting it to😩So, sorry guys if it's not good ❣️🙈

Riley's POV

Geez!! I had soooo much work to do! I had paperwork to fill about the studio,I have to sort the cheques out, complete the individual profiles of the dancers, fill out the regionals applications, organise the baby-ballet, B-troupe and J-troupe's schedules.

Whoahhhhh!! It's too much !!
"Work, work, work and work!" I said to myself.

"Are you singing a song or something?"a familiar voice spoke out. Of course, James.
I turned to the entrance of the office and said "Nooo, I'm stressed James. I knew I couldn't handle this! I've got too much to do and not enough time to do it."
"Babe, relax." Started James "you can do this. I'll help you!"
"You'll help me ?" Asked Riley sweetly.
" Of course I'll help you Riles! I'll do anything for you!" I said to her.
"Thanks so much James! I love you so so so much !" She said cutely.
To make her relax, I thought I'd joke around with her, " Is the stress getting to you? You rarely say you love me" I chuckled whilst making her stand up and putting my arms around her waist and her putting her arms around my neck.
She giggled.
"James, I love you so much, and you know that" she said innocently.
"Well, if you love me so much, come out on a date with me tonight." I said smirking.

"Tonight! James I can't do that, look at the work I have to do."
"No Riley, you are coming out on a date with me tonight! And this work will be finished as I'll be helping you. Then you'll go home and get changed into something nice. Okay?" I asked sweetly.
"Okay, James" she replied back nervously.
"Thank you, love you babe. Now I'm going to band practice, then I'll help you, then you'll change into something nice and then we'll go on that date okay?" I said.
"Okay James, thank you" she said. I was confused as to why she said thank you so I asked "Why are you thankful?"
"Because" she started " you help me to do everything even though you don't need to, you still make time for me even though I don't. And James I don't understand why you love me like I'm not even a good girlfriend. I don't even make time for you, i don't organise dates for us, why do you still lo-"
But she was interrupted by me kissing her. Why would she even think that? I love her more than anything.
"Riley, I love you so so so much, and right now you've got a lot of work being studio head and that. I appreciate that and I'm going to be here for you every step of the way whether you like it or not!" I said whilst chuckling which made her giggle. "Right, I'm going to band, see ya Riles"
" see ya!" She called out whilst I exited the office.

Riley's POV

Just as i finished the schedules, I decided to have a small break and eat the sweets in my jar. I was in the process of eating them when i heard "Riley, they're bad for you!" Of course James would say that. He's always eating them, are they not bad for you then?!!
"But I like bad!" I moaned.
"Aha put them down Riley"
"Okayyyy"
"Well done Miss Riley" teased James.
"Don't, that makes me sound so old!"
"Haha, come on now. We need to finish so we can have this date"

Right this is my last one, I don't even use wattpad as much any more. I always forget about it, and if this carries on then i guess I'm going to stop. I've gotten a different fan thing-ma-jig or whatever you call it. I've started watching Jake Paul's vlogs. Well, it's actually been quite a long time that i have been watching them. And, let's just say that he is AMAZING! Team 10 is AMAZING!! I highly recommend that you watch his channel. I'm now a Jake Pauler, a Chanthion and a Brookster. You'll only know these names if you watch Team 10's videos. If you don't then you'll think these names are a bunch of nonsense and you'll be missing out on life!😂If you have carried on reading all the way to here, I'm applauding you😅but, please don't hesitate to make your own book and just carry on the ending... write about the date!😂😂😭💓💔
Thanks for reading❣️😫💯Xxx