#Valmani 3

I know, you were expecting me to carry on with what happened before I paused the other day or you were expecting me to explain how me and Ally are laying in bed with her head laying on my chest but honestly, I can't tell you that because I'd be lying.

I straddled atop her and soon disconnected our lips, but I could feel the pressure on her arms that was wrapped around my hips and her arms sound the back of my neck. It was obvious that she didn't want me to stop. Besides, she whined when she felt my body move.

She opened her eyes and dropped her arms from around my neck in aggravation and just laid there looking at me look at her directly in the eyes.

It just didn't feel right. I feel like everything is not settled. This situation however, is not situated. I don't want sex until I feel that we have talked everything completely through. And now is not the time.

So without saying anything, I shake my head and climb off her and turning to sit on the edge of the bed.

"What now?"I heard Ally ask softy. Even though she was calm, I could tell the irritation in her voice.

I can hear her sitting up in the bed and a soft sigh coming from her as she crawled up behind me and pressed her body against mine and wrapping her arms around my neck.

I run my fingers through my hair and pull away from her,"No, Ally."

She sat criss-cross on the bed in front of me while I stood in front of her,"No what?"

"This is not over with."I respond lowly.

"Oh my gosh, Lo. What else is there to talk about? I said I was sorry. I just gave you the opportunity to treat me like a slut and you gave it up. What else do you want from me?"She groaned. Her eyes were full of dissatisfaction and I felt no shame at all...which is a first.

"I mean honestly Lauren."She threw her arms in the air and stood up from the bed."What is your problem? We have talked this out. I-I told you I was sorry. I explained why I do the things I do. I explained why I'm the way I am with you. You demanded I tell you why I get so upset, and I told you. I begged for your forgiveness. I have no idea why you keep saying this is not finished. I'm honestly confused."

"I do not want to have sex with you."I tell her for what feels like the 100th time.

"Why?"

"Because, I just don't want to. It's not that I'm still upset because I'm not. I just want to sleep."I shrug at my true statement.

"You wanna sleep? With me, right?"She asked. I can tell she meant sexually. But that is not what I meant. And I think that's what Ally failed to understand.