Chapter 6

Chapter 6
(Henry's POV)
"He's a mean person daddy. Why is he so mean?" Jamie asks.

"I have no idea, and I really don't want to know. Now, let's ge back to the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked over to Sara and put my hand on her cheek. Her body was still warm. I closed my eyes and turned toward Lizy, "Call the police, we need to get her to the hospital." I said.
I turned back toward Sara, and slipped one arm under her back and the other under her legs.
Walking down the stairs, Sara in my arms, everyone looked up. Mother gasped, putting a hand over her mouth.
"What happened?" She asks.
"Dan's what's happened. He did something to her, and I don't know how to fix it." she comes over to look at her.
"She'll be okay, as long as you keep her laying down. Did you call the police?" She asks.
"Lizy did, and they better come fast." I walk over to the open couch and lay her down on it. "Sara, please wake up."
~~~~~~~
"Did you hear him momma?" Jamie asks.
"Yes I did, and I answered him in my mind." Sara says.
"Wow."
"Now it's time for you to go to bed. you have school tomorrow." I say standing up.
"Night daddy. Night momma." and we left the room.
(Sorry for not updating. This chapter was so forced, it's not funny. On my way home and I still have to read my book for school.
Read, Vote, Comment, Follow
-GamerGal935)