My True Love Part 2

Niall's Pov

"As soon as Zayn smiled at me and set my food in front of me he sat beside me. It's ok Ni he rubbed my back as he noticed my back tensed up and he frowns. Excuse us love said Zayn drags me out of my chair to our restroom the doom of all terror I know Zayn will pummel my bum into million of pieces." As soon as we went our bathroom I left my crunches that's when I realized I was limping on my foot." Babe he dragged into one of the stalls as he sat on the toilet seat pulling me on his lap, you need to calm down. As I was hyberlating. So I mumbled...your not going to pull me over your knee. As I looked up at him. He chuckles and rubs my tummy making me purr. No I'm not gay! But it feels so good having someone rubbing my stomach since I'm hungry. "Let's go head back out there I bet Selena is waiting for you as I hold onto his shoulder. I guess he thought I forgot my crunches as well. I than was limping with the help of Zayn supporting me. I made it gently back to the seat. "Sorry about that I mumbled." All good she laughed. Niall! I heard someone behind me it I turned around and it was Danielle. Danielle! I started panicking I...umm...I....she just shook her head at me. I get it you and Selena are happy together. I better get going she mumbles as she ran off with tears through her eyes. Dani wait! I was about to get up, but Zayn held me down. "Don't! He mumbles you will make things worse." Well I better get going Selena sighs as she got up and headed for the door. Bye Zayn...Ni she ran off as well. As I looked at my food. Ni he soothes to me, we will talk in the car about this relationship thing as dumped my food into the box and grabbing the crutches off the ground for me and leading me to the car, not before helping me in. "Ok Ni baby he said sweetly bit sternly as he got in the front seat. I thought you and Danielle broke up and than you cheated on her with Selena. Do you realize how the fans will react to this as he gripped the steering wheel? They will describe you as a heartbreaker a cheater. You also lied to me about Danielle saying you never loved her and you've broke up with her before you dated Selena." I than see her come to you. What else happened Ni he said sternly while glaring at me? Nothing I said quickly while shaking my head. Oh really he said using his altunimite death. Do not look at his eyes, Do not look at his eyes. As I looked at the ground. He than decided to pull over the car. Ni look at me when I'm talking to you he said sternly. I looked up slowly and his dark chocolate eyes were gazing through my eyes. I'm sorry I mumbled as tears were leaking through my eyes. "Ni babe what happened? He said softly but sternly. Umm...nothing I lied...he than hit my thigh hard making me wince. Liar! Tell me what really happened or I will spank you soo hard your arse will bleed to know end and that's a promise not a threat. He said as place his hand on my seat belt about to unbuckle it. "You have have 5 seconds to tell or this seatbelt will come off of you and you know what comes up after that." Please I'm sorry! As more tears rolled down my cheek. 4...he stated calmly but sternly oh shit! He's counting think of something don't just sit here. I umm..I mumbled." yes Ni he questioned me? You see I...saw...as I stopped talking and started playing with the seat cushion. Niall James! He said sternly finish what your saying." Well..umm remember how me and Haz went out that one day.... Yeah why he questioned me? Well urmm...as I continued me and him went to a showgirls play...than afterwards I saw Danielle and I don't know what happened after...I'm sorry I said quietly...as I was looking at the May of the car seeing it was the most interesting in world right now. He sighs we will continue this at him home, and you will tell Daddy and Lou everything. "Please! I begged to him they will kill me literally kill me as held onto his arms, tears leaking through my eyes. "Enough Ni he said while sighing and letting of my arms." As Zayn got back on the road continuing to drive. "I'm soo dead...dead. Dear God please help me I want to live I'm not young to die there's so many things I want to do. Like adopt a chimpanzee, enter a hot dog eating contest, or even write a solo song an it becoming a number one hit song on the radio."