No More Twitter Drama Haz Part 3

Harry: (woke up, wiped his tired eyes, and slowly got out of bed)

Louis: (was on the couch playing with his phone)

Harry: (decides to make breakfast he went to go get the pancake mix out of the pantry, he didn't realize It was open when he went to grab it, the mix dumped all over him) Ahh! (Started coughing)

Louis: (heard him and ran into the kitchen) oh my!

Harry: (turned around and had tears welling up in his eyes) I didn't mean to make a mess (tears were slipping down his face) I just wanted to make breakfast (by than he was weeping)

Louis: (pouts a little) lets get you cleaned up babe (grabs a wet rag and started wiping his face, at that moment he was looking at Harrys lips and without thinking he crashed his lips softly on Harry's)

(After the kiss Harry looks at him shocked)

Harry: umm...Boo remember yesterday

Louis: mhm (smirks at him)

Harry: (looks at the ground) am I trouble still...?

Louis: (smirks even more) I don't know I kinda of want to spank that naughty little ass of yours

Harry: hard...?

Louis: maybe (smacks his bottom)

Harry: oww (pouts a little)

Louis: didn't hurt that bad babe

Harry: umm...

Louis: (rolls his eyes and decides to pick him up and ends up making out with him while squeezing his butt)

Zayn: (came down the stairs) hey guys uh...

Louis: (let's go quickly)

Zayn: (smirks) having fun you two

Louis: yeah but I'm about to punish my naughty little boy

Harry: (pouts) I haven't been that naughty

Zayn: (smirks even more) have fun dealing with him

Louis: thanks Z will do (smirks at Harry as well and drags him to his bedroom)

Harry: please don't spank me I'm sorry (was bursting through tears)

Louis: (smiles warmly at Harry and smacks his bottom pretty hard not to startle the boy but still painful) there you go

Harry: (whimpers started rubbing)

Louis: no rubbing (grab his hand) now go stand in that corner you naughty little boy

Harry: (pouts, but follows what Louis has to say)

Louis: good boy (smirks and decides to sit on the bed while playing on the bed)

Harry: (starts to whimper and sigh to get Louis's attention)

Louis: no whimpering!

Harry: Boo (turns around slowly to look at Louis)

Louis: I wanna turn you on Harold! God damn I'm soo horny right now...

Harry: (was shocked) umm...what?