Always Listen To Daddy Direction

Zayn's Pov

"I slowly waked up out of bed and saw my wife fast asleep I kissed her lips and slowly got out of bed. I walked downstairs seeing the curly lad making eggs and pancakes. We've been calling him curly lad since the awards when Liam was looking for him and he had to take a wee. Haha for you sure everyone was drunk even Daddy Direction, but he said only on special occasions we can get turn up. Even though Niall drinks 10 a days speaking of which I heard sharp smacks as well as whimpers and cries coming from Liam's room poor lad, but he needs to learn. "Niall slowly walks down the stairs with his head down and his eyes all red and puffy. He limps to me and crashes into my arms crying hi eyes out. "Shh...babe it's ok I tried to calm him down but he wouldn't I carried him to the living while placing him on my lap. "Babe I said ever so gently as tried him to look at me, but he kept burying his face deeper into my chest. "I rubbed his back as Harry came into the room with pancakes for Niall. Thank you I mouthed to Harry as he nodded his head and walked into kitchen. I'll make yours next he said cheekily." I smiled warmly at him. Than tried to calm Niall down. But he wouldn't no matter what. "Ni baby I have your food don't you want it." As I sat him up and I picked up some food for him on the fork. He ate it slowly as I continued to feed him at the fifth bite he had tears leaking through his eyes than he burst into tears. "Aww baby as I put the food down and cuddle with him, please calm down it's ok. I smoothly kissing all over his face." Which made him chuckle a little. I'm sorry he mumbled cutely using his thick Irish accent. "All good babe." As he snuggles closer into my chest for the warmth." Hey love do you want to go Nando's." Just us two he said more cheerfully. Sure love I smiled at him. I would love too he sat up in my lap." Cool let's go get ready as I carried him up to his room, to help him get change since he's probably still sore. Note to self when Daddy Direction tell you something you do it. Unless you want a hard time sitting down.