Work Together Part 1

Liam's Pov

I was at the house having a word with Lou sitting right next to me just because he's the oldest doesn't mean anything I'm the daddy and he has to get used to that no matter if he's the dominant one in the relationship with Haz. Lou I said ever sternly while glaring at him what you did with Haz is not acceptable I think you need to talk to him about this whole situation when he gets home. Fine Louis grumbles at me while crossing his arms. Lou I said sternly while giving him my usual daddy glare which works on the younger lads. If you don't talk to Haz about this whole nappy thing I will take my thickest belt and make your bottom black and blue. Are we clear I yelled at him? Yes! Liam he stumbles... I mean daddy as he moved away from me nervous as hell. Good lad I said as I rubbed the back of his head. Right at that moment Niall ran into the room panting. Well.. well... I said kinda of sternly five minutes late tsk tsk. I'm sorry Li as he slightly cries. I get up an walk to to him kissing all over his head. Ni it's ok at least your not an hour late, but I so have a question why are you five minutes late. Niall than looks up at me quickly I didn't mean to be late Li we didn't have enough money for gas and we tried to haul a taxi and none came. So we decided to run, I even called you on Harry's phone cause mine died. Really I said as I unhugged him I didn't get it. Li he said sternly go check your phone. Ok I mumble as I went to get my phone seeing a voice mail 15 minutes ago from Harry. Ohh I mumble as I walked back to Niall. I'm sorry Ni I say shyly with a slight smile. It's all good Li I decided to pick him up and have his legs wrapped around my waist. So where's Haz I asked him sternly. He shrugs his shoulders and right at that moment Harry walked in the house storming mad and soaked all over. Haz are you ok I asked him worriedly oh sure I'm peachy he said sarcastically except it's storming and somebody left me in the rain while glaring at Niall. I'm sorry Niall mumbles as he places his head on my shoulder. Harold did you use your nappy Louis said sternly as he walked up behind Harry feeling him making sure he wet himself. Yeah I did Harry mumbles quiet embarrassed. Harold I say sternly why don't you go wait upstairs in my room so Louis can have a chat with you. Harry pouts as he heads to my room. I than grab Louis's arm roughly you better not say anything stupid or your ass is mine as I whispered harshly into his ear. Yes sir he mumbles as he stumbles up the stairs.