Fix

So gald I didnt put this with the previous chapter, the it would have been so long. 9 pages on word although i know alots speech. hope you like!

Emis’ POV

I sat on the pack house doorstep, waiting for Chare to get back. His scent led off into the woods so I’d decided their wasn't any point in going into the pack house as I was feeling anti-social. Pulling my ipod from my back pocket, my fingers also caught hold of Shaine’s flower. Letting him float in the air around me, I plugged the silver earphones Apollo had also given me in.

I scrolled through the songs and choose to let my iPod choose, clicking on the shuffle button. The first song played was Brokenhearted by Lawson. I sat back and closed my eyes, listening to the music.

The next half hour or so went by with the songs: Get Home Bastille, It’s Time Imagine Dragons, Nothing In My Way Keane, Pray Kodaline, Bleeding Out Imagine Dragons,Waterfall Lawson, Patient Love Passenger, Durban Skies Bastille and finally Circles Passenger.

“Earth to Emis,” I opened my eyes at the start of Tom Odell’s Another Love to see Chare, Cole and Charlie looking down on me.

“ha, hello the Three C’s,” Charlie laughed whilst the other looked puzzled.

“Because…there’s three… of us… and… our names all…begin with C!” Charlie said between laughs. Chare shook his head at his friend’s humor.

“What do you-“ Chare began but I cut him off.

“SSh,” He looked at me a little stunned.

“But-“

“Ssshhhh,” I said more insistently.

“But-“

“Sshh!” I sighed pausing the song and pulling my earphones out. Then I turned it up to full volume and lip singed the song.

And if somebody hurts you, I wanna fight

But my hands been broken one to many times

So I use my voice I’ll be so f****** rude

Words they always win

But I know I’ll lose

And I’d sing a song

That’ll be just fast

But I said them all

To another heart

And I wanna cry I want to learn to love

But all my tears have been used up

Just as I was about to start the chorus, Cole grabbed my Ipod from the step and paused it. I gave them my best glare which dosen’t really work when your looking at two people 6ft (Charlie and Cole) and another 6ft 2” (Chare).

“As I was going to say, what do you want?” Chare asked. I grabbed my Ipod from Cole and my earphones from the flower, shoving them back in my pocket. Shaine floated down and slipped himself in my pocket as well.

I opened the door and walked in followed by the boys. In the kitchen, I plugged my Ipod in to the sound system and turned it up but not so much that it might wake people.

“Don’t give me the silent treatment,” Chare said, flicking on the coffee machine, ”It wasn’t even me who turned it off!”

“You should have just let me finish the song!” I exclaimed taking the first cup of coffee Chare poured, adding milk and a sugar.