The Prologue.

There were four siblings.

The first is Brooklyn Meyers the geeky yet extrovert of the four. She is an albino. Her features always have a soft look to them, she wears contact lenses which make her eyes appear red because of their pinkish colour and her blackish eyes.

The second one of the triplets is Brodie, who is shy but also a social butterfly. He has a shaggy coat of brownish blonde hair, his features similar to his sister's that he could easily be mistaken as a girl. His eyes are a deep blue colour very close to black.

The last of the triplets would-be Alyssa, the nerdy and invisible of the three. She has dark brown hair with blonde roots, which she dyed violet. Her features were defined in addition to her high cheekbones, she was slim and ate like a pig. Her eyes were brown.

[A\N: pig=pretty intelligent gal/girl. *snort*;)]

The fourth was Jordan Wesley, with her dirty blonde hair and heterochromic eyes, she turned heads wherever she went, the turnoff was that she was colour blind and when you looked into her eyes it was as if you were being dragged into a void of deep waters. She is very shy and as a result of that had very few friends.

So these are the four siblings, three related by blood and the last one by adoption.
They live with the Denverse family with Pheobe and Brian Denverse who are kind and like socializing, they have a daughter called Raven who has jet black hair and emerald coloured eyes she has chubby cheeks and is very short due to her age (10 year old) her older brother Bennett, looks exactly like her minus the chubby cheeks and shortness, plus the masculine build. They are 6 years apart and he is the same age as the four siblings.

ווו¿?
For those of you who were expecting Chapter one, I am so sorry, for those of you who weren't add not between the am and so.
I wanted to introduce the characters.

-Ked. Imange