Chapter 5 Mallow You Little

Hi everyone I know that it's been a while since I made a new chapter but without further delay here it is.

Ash's POV

I suddenly woke up but noticed something? I was holding Angie in my arms. So it wasn't a dream, I really did tell Angie that I love her and she loves me back. No way, No way, No way this is a dream come true. I felt so exited that it took me a few seconds to realize that pikachu and shinx were between us, it made me think though, that the four of us look like one mushed together family.

Nobody's POV

Suddenly Angie woke up and the moment she saw Ash, she smiled at him but suddenly FLASH!

Angie's POV

The flash made me jump but the second it stoped I looked over to see Mallow holding a camera.

"Now that's a good one" said Mallow.

"What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be blocked off from the snow storm from last night?" I said.

"Oh silly their was never actually a snow storm" said Mallow.

"Wait what?" Me and Ash said simultaneously in a confused tone.

"Well the whole thing was a simulation to trick you two into confessing to one another" said Mallow.

"Wait how did you make a simulation like this?" Ash asked.

Mallow answered "well the credit goes to professor Kukui and Sophocles they made a bunch of artificial snow makers and slowly lowered the temperature of your room through hacking it. Honestly though I'm surprised you fell for the oldest trick in the book, especially since the snow came so fast after Kukui gave us the warning. You two really are dense."

I felt incredibly embarrassed at that moment, how could I have fallen for such an obvious trick?

"Well you too enjoy the rest of the weekend, we'll leave you be for the rest of the field trip" Mallow said with a smile as she left.

Monday morning at school

Ash's POV

It's been three days since me and Angie started dating, ever since then me and Angie haven't spent a moment apart (I mean I already spend a lot of time with her but now even more than before) however I never would have imagined that we would get yet another new student already.

Professor Kukui walked in and said "good morning class I'de like to introduce are newest student."

So who do you think the new student will be everyone? Find out next time and I promise to make the next chapter quickly.