Chapter 6 a Return For the Worst

Nobody's POV

"Good morning class I'de like to introduce your new class mate" said professor Kukui.

Suddenly Sophocles raised his hand and asked "did you remember to check the new student's gender this time?"  However Sophocles immediately regret asking this once Angie karate chopped him Wright in the head.

Professor Kukui carried on and said "class this is Serena."

Serena walked in smiled and said "Hi everyone it's nice to me...Ash is that you?"  She then ran straight for Ash and grabbed his hand blushing and saying "it's been to long."

Angie's POV

What the heck why is the new student being so clingy to my Ash?  What connection does she have to him?

Lana suddenly asked Serena "say how do you know Ash?"

"Well we previously travelled together in kalos" said Serena.

"Wait why are you in Alola, shouldn't you be in hoenn?"  Asked Ash.

Serena giggled and said "well the grand festival started soon after I got their, so I had to get my ribbons fast, and once The festival had started I had managed to get all five ribbons in just two weeks thanks to some generous friends willing to drive me place to place."

"So did you win?"  I asked suddenly joining in on the conversation.

"No, I almost did but in the end I can still try next time" Serena said smiling.

"So then why did you come to Alola to attend this school?" I asked

Serena simply responded "a person I have a lot of respect for recommended I come here just like how she recommended I go to hoenn."

Ash's POV

This is bad Angie is starting to get mad at Serena and once Serena finds out that Angie is my girlfriend she'll start to get upset to.

However my luck struck when professor Kukui suddenly said "alright it's time to start class."

After class still Ash's POV

This is turning out bad Angie's been glaring at Serena all dayI should grab Angie and run while Serena's getting to know everyone else.

"Psst Angie come on let's go" I whispered

"Couldn't agree with you more" Angie responded.

"Hey wait up" said Serena.

Oh this isn't going to end well, I thought to myself.

"You still haven't told me your name?" Serena asked Angie.

She responded in an uptight tone "my name is Angie and let me make it clear that Ash is my lover and you can't have him, little ms. Dream girl."

Serena's POV

Wait what this can't be happening all that time for nothing, however I knew I had to respond so I just said in defeat "I'm so sorry Ash I didn't know that your gay, it was wrong of me to assume otherwise" however Ash seemed confused for some reason.

But suddenly Angie looked even madder and yelled "errrr I'M A GIRL YO IDIOT!"

Wait but that means I still have a chance this made me hug Ash and say "yay we can still be together." I then let go and asked "hey Ash do you think you can show me around town?  If you do I'll kiss you again."

But suddenly Angie came between us and said "sorry but we have plans already for a date."  Angie then grabbed Ash and fled the classroom.

Later that knight walking home Ash POV

"So Ash I want to ask you something?" Said Angie.

"What is it?" I responded.

"Well what did Serena mean by kiss you again?" Angie asked.

"Well Serena stole my first kiss" I answered embarrassed.

Angie made a pouting face At me and asked "well did you feel anything when she did?"

I answered back "just embarrassment."

She started smiling again and said "well if that's the case then it's fine"

I smiled back at her as we walked over to professor Kukui's door but once we opened it we recognized someone.

"Serena"Angie called out.

"Hi you two" Serena waved.

"You know I'm starting to think the professor should just build a dorm" I said

"Agreed" said Angie.

Professor Kukui walked over to us and said "well you know the drill she's living here but of coarse I have to provide enough space for you all, so I set up her room on the other side of the water Pokémon tank, well goodnight."

"Good night" we all said to him As he left the room.

Unfortunately the second he left the two of them each grabbed one of my arms and tried to pull me towards them.

Angie then said "Ash Is all mine he's already dating me."

Serena responded "not for long, he'll be mine soon."  At that moment Angie pulled Ash hard enough to force him back, due to having more strength.

Serena then said with fire in her eyes "alright you win this round but I'm not ready to give up yet."

Angie's POV

This girl will be trouble.

"Ahh Angie" said Ash.

"Yes Ash" I responded.

He smiled warmly and said "don't worry Angie, you're the only girl I'll ever love."

This made me smile and gently kiss his lips as he kissed mine back.

Well until next time, please tell me what you think in the comment section, have a nice day or night (which ever one you read your fan fictions at.)