*Fight For Life*~1

It was just like any other normal day in my life as the Mindfreak, hectic hours of nonstop working to make myself the best of the best no matter what it cost me, but even though I kept myself on the run, I was happy, for I had my family, my fame, my loyal followers, and I had a son that I loved and adored more than life itself, and a loving fiance that I thought was going to spend the rest of my life with, even though it took her a little extra effort for her to get used to the fact that she would be raising my son that wasn't hers, but she accepted it. 

Yep I indeed had it all, I was at the peak of my career just signing up a new contract with Planet Hollywood now that my Luxor contract was over with, it was time for me to move on to new and greener pastures, or in my case go back to my roots where it all began for me in Vegas. Little did I know that my days were going to get literally numbered, but I don't want to start by telling you all the bad first, let me tell you from the beginning before I found out about the terrible ordeal I was going to be facing very soon.

I was at home sitting on the floor playing with my lil boy Johnny Crisstopher when my fiance came running down the stairs telling me that my contract at Planet Hollywood has been accepted and I could start with the construction immediately. I jumped up and swung my lil man around telling what great news that was as he giggled uncontrollably. After the initial excitement, I ran over to my girl and kissed her deeply on the lips and told her how beautiful she was, as I ran sheepishly out the doors to tell my friends, family, and pretty much the entire world that I Criss Angel was back in business!

My mom and brother's still lived in New York for the most part and just came to visit me a lot in Vegas when I sent for them. But they told me all the time how proud they were of me for finally putting a family together, even though none of them approved of my fiance, they all said she was a two-timing hussy just waiting to suck me dry, but in my line of work and fame, that was pretty much every female I could find. The girl I chose to be my fiance was Belinda Peregrine, she was a latina pop singer that I met during my traveling show. She was blond and had a modelistic body and an accent, what celebrity guy wouldn't wanna taste of her, I know it wasn't true love by any means, but I figured that would come in time if we gave it a chance.

Life was good for me so far, I was settling down a little and taking more time out of work to spend with my family and friends, but also working enough to keep my loyals fascinated and interested in coming back for more. The grand opening of my new show was a packed theater, thousands of loyals from all over the world came to see my new show, it was a tremendous success, and the standing ovations never stopped throughout the show. It was astonishing, it was scary, dramatic, sexy, mindblowing, comical, it had a little bit of everything to ensnare everyone's senses. 

The one thing my fiance did hate about me was that 90% of my fanbase was female's and 88% of them wanted to get in my pants so to speak, which was fine with me, because it was a celebrity fact, that once you have seen one beautiful girl naked in bed with you, you wanted to the rest of them naked in bed with you too. And despite the fact, that I was almost a married man didn't change the fact, that I was still quite the party animal and loved fucking with the ladies, without Belinda knowing about it of course. But I did it very responsibly so no more accidental mini mindfreaks would magically appear out of the woodwork.  

It was late and I just finished my final performance for the night along with a little extracurricular sexual activity I shared with a very sexy 19-year-old blond girl that literally had my name tattooed all over her ass. I thanked her a few times before I left the Casino and headed back to Serenity to call it a night so I could do it all over again tomorrow. I silently walked into the house only to have my canine alarm system go off as I closed the door behind me. Johnny was standing in the hallway holding his cup in his Godzilla pj's wanting a drink, and Belinda was nowhere to be seen, I grumbled to myself as I held my son in one arm and gave him a kiss and went to the kitchen and got him some juice, then I carried him up the stairs and tucked him in and told him goodnight.

I shut down the rest of the house and made it to my room to find my fiance spread across the entire bed naked as a jaybird sound asleep. Now usually that would be inviting site, but right now all I could think about was my son walking in the room and seeing that shit. I slapped her on the leg and told her that she knew she missed me, but that was just a little too extreme showing herself off especially when my son was awake and in the house too. Belinda lazily rolled over and said uh-huh in her halfsleep state and went back to sleep, and that pissed me off to no end, I grabbed the blanket and tossed it over her then I grabbed my pillow and went down to the sofa in the den. I know I had several rooms to choose from, but the sofa was furthest away from her and that's where I wanted to be at the moment...far away from her. I did, however, have a few somewhat kinky dreams about that sexy busty blond I fucked after the show though.