The Daughter Of Poseidon

Chapter 1 : The Worst Start To A Birthday.
-
Juliana's P.O.V
-
My alarm blared and I groaned, slapping my hand onto where my clock was, only to be surprised that it wasn't there. I stood up, and shoved my glasses onto my face. Pulling on a blue hoodie and jeans, I brushed out my long black hair. Finally done, I walked down the stairs, pulling on my Converse sneakers. My Adopted Mom, Sally, stood at the table, scooping some blue waffles onto a plate. That perked me up. I ran over and sat down, shoving food into my mouth. "Thanks." I mumbled and dashed out the door to catch the bus.
-
Leo's P.O.V
-
How long does she take? I wondered and finally Juliana stepped on the bus. I smiled and pushed over on the seat allowing her to sit. She sat down, all out of breath. "So.. Wanna go see that new movie after school today?" I asked excitedly as she turned to look at me her pretty green eyes sparkling. "Sure!" She said and turned to look at her sneakers again. "Half-Day! My favorite day of the year!" My goofy smile vanished, seeing the glum look on her face. "What's wrong?" I whispered. She was my best friend, but sometimes I wished she was more open with me. Her green eyes filled with light tears and she sniffed. "M-My dad.... I've never seen him and today is my birthday..." I groaned inwardly, at the fact that I was stupid enough to forget her birthday. "Happy Birthday to Youuuuu. Happy Birthday to Youuuuuu. Happy Birthday to Julianaaaaaa. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU!" I sang crazily and she laughed. I decided to give her the present I got her later. Hoping that she wasn't watching, I turned towards the windows and lit up my hand with a small flame and smiled.
-