The Daughter of Poseidon

Chapter 12

-

Leo's P.O.V.

-

I followed her, dropping my sword. "Where are you going?" I asked her and she smiled. "The beach!" She screamed and started running. I laughed and followed her down. She was already tugging at her Converse laces when I got there and it flung off her foot, narrowly missing my nose. "Be a bit more careful next time...." I said and she smiled again. She turned to face me. "Bye!" She back flipped right into the water and I pouted. "I wanted to go too!" I yelled down at her and realized that she hadn't come up yet. Then I remembered that she was a daughter of Poseidon, and I mentally slapped myself for the stupidity. She emerged and grabbed my foot. "Come on then!" I fell onto the sand. "But I can't breathe underwater." I protested and watched in amazement as she created a large bubble and made it go around my head and suddenly, I could breathe. She swam towards a hole in the sand and dove into it. Following her, I realized that it was a tunnel. "How do you make a tunnel in the water?" I mumbled and tried to swim down but she popped up somewhere else. "Come on!" She waved her hand and I followed, feeling myself grow weaker. "C-Can... We go back up?" I gasped and she laughed. "I guess...." She said as if in thought, then grabbed my hand and kicked up.

-

Juliana's P.O.V.

-

Once we broke the surface of the water, I swam powerfully towards the shore, forgetting about Leo. He joined me a minute after and we sat there watching the sun set. I smiled and kicked my feet around in the water. When the horn blared, we ran towards the Big House. "I'll beat you there!" I yelled as he ran behind me. Suddenly, he put on speed and he passed by me. Laughing, he reached the door first and I pouted. We walked in together and I sat beside Percy at our table. It was like they knew exactly what we wanted because two blue Cokes were already there and Percy was sipping his. "You couldn't wait for me to start?" I asked playfully and he smiled. "Nope!" We sat together, talking as we ate.

-