1

The picture above is what Chelsea looks like at the dance. 

IT FELT A MILLION TIMES that Chelsea looked at herself in the mirror. She felt excited, anxious, and million kinds of flutters. "You look absolutely stunning. Believe me, I know." Cheryl told her sister as she came up behind her and put her head on Chelsea's shoulder. Both of them a spitting image of each other. 

They both were wearing the same thing except Cheryl was wearing red dress with yellow shoes while it's the other way around for Chelsea. "You also look nervous. Trying to impress a guy?" Cheryl asked as she raised an eyebrow. Chelsea's heart was already running away from confrontation and abandoning her own body. Although Chelsea's outer appearance showed no emotion of panic. 

"No. Just making sure mother would approve." it wasn't technically a lie. Cheryl said "Good. Because no guy deserves you... You're too good for them Chels." "I second that. I'm going to be the envy of every guy in Riverdale for I have two of the most beautiful girls in Riverdale. Besides no guy deserves both of you." Jason said as he leaned against the door frame wearing a suit. 

"Ready?" Jason asked.

"Let me add more lippy first." Cheryl said making Jason roll his eyes and walk away from Cheryl's room. Chelsea still stood in the mirror and whispered to herself "More than I'll ever be."

***

As they approached the entrance of the gymnasium where the dance will be held, Chelsea's poor heart was beating erratically that she's scared that everyone in the whole school will hear it. She's never felt this way when it came to dances. However, this dance was different since someone asked her out. 

They entered the doors of the gymnasium and all eyes were on the triplets looking more beautiful than ever. Jason held both of his sister's hands as a grand entrance as if to say "Behold my beautiful sisters." Cheryl was smiling at everyone as she scanned the whole crowd secretly judging their dresses. Chelsea's eyes were roaming in search of a certain jock. Then her eyes finally found him and she blushed when she noticed that he was already staring at her in awe. 

Jason then walked off to Chuck and his gang including Reggie. Cheryl strutted over to the rest of the River Vixens expecting compliments and praises. Chelsea on the other hand just stood there awkwardly. After of few minutes of being alone she made her way to the snack table and eating a cookie and even if she wanted punch she knew one of her brother's spiked the punch. Remembering how last year every single jock was drunk. 

"You're the most beautiful woman in this school... or if I may argue this whole town." she suddenly heard Reggie spoke next to her. Chelsea's heart skipped a beat. She felt flutters when he spoke but then she panicked as she said "We can't be seen together Reg." already at nicknames. "Chill Red, we're just talking." Reggie said. 

"I'm here to save the day. Meet me at the music room in ten minutes." he said as he walked away. Chelsea smiled and nodded as she was left alone again. She waited ten minutes but before she could exit the gymnasium she was stop by a loud and obnoxious voice. "Damn baby Blossom! You're one hot thang!" Chuck said as he popped right in front of Chelsea. Jason instantly punched Chuck in the shoulder and said "My sister is not a thing you jerk. And she's off limits." as he pushed Chuck away from his baby sister. 

It was like the world was reminding Chelsea that what she is doing is against her brother's wishes. But what he doesn't know won't hurt him right?

***

Chelsea made sure she wasn't followed or seen by anyone as she made her way towards the music room. She quickly opened and closed the music door still facing the door making she wasn't followed. "Tadda!" Reggie shouted. Chelsea turned around and gasped at the room. There was a disco ball sloppily tied to the ceiling, red rose petals littered the ground and Reggie looking extremely handsome in his suit. 

"Reggie, it's beautiful." she said even though it was simple still no one has ever done this much effort. "If we can't be seen together doesn't mean we shouldn't dance in style." he said as he made his way towards Chelsea. He then press something on a remote and music started playing. "Wanna dance?" Chelsea put her hand in his and Reggie pulled her into him right before spinning her around making her giggle. 

The disco ball made beautiful lights all around the room. As they both were dancing closely with Chelsea's hand in his and her other on his chest. It was a good thing she's wearing really tall heels so she could at least be up to his chin. "You did all of this for me?" Chelsea asked. Reggie smiled and said "I wanted to impress you."

"Well mission accomplished. What now?" Chelsea asked. "I was hoping that maybe I get to know you more. Today and perhaps other days as well." Reggie replied. Chelsea's eyes widen and she asked "Are you asking me to date you?" "Yes, yes I am." Reggie said confidently. 

"But what if we get caught. My brother is so going to kill me." Chelsea said already doubting this whole thing. "I promise Red that we won't get caught." Reggie said "Have some faith in me. Let's not worry about that now... right now is about the dance and you." he added as he dipped Chelsea making her squeal. 

Suddenly Reggie stopped dancing and said "Hold on, I brought something." as he disappeared and appeared again holding two plastic cups and a bottle of sparkling wine. "Uhh... the nice glasses that I had broke in my locker and..." he noticed how Chelsea was curiously eyeing the bottle of sparkling wine. "Don't worry, it has no alcohol in it. I know that you don't drink... Remember, have faith in me." this made Chelsea smile and blush. 

They drank the whole bottle and danced one more time before having to get ready to leave the music room. While they were cleaning up Chelsea asked "Why the music room?" "Nobody expects me or you to be in music room." Reggie answered. Chelsea bit her lower lip and approached Reggie which made Reggie look at the petite girl. 

"Thank you for everything Reg. This is... the best dance I've ever been to." And Chelsea wasn't lying. She'd usually be tailing Cheryl through the whole dance. Reggie smiled and said "I'm glad it is." "I know I'm not supposed to do this on the first date... or the first dance but if we're going to start dating then it'll happen sooner or later so might as well just get it over with." as she wrapped her arms around Reggie's neck taking him by surprise. As she brought Reggie's head closer to her and pressing her soft red lips on his. 

Her first kiss.

Reggie wrapped his arms around her tiny waist as he kissed back. Reggie picked her up so he could deepen the kiss. Chelsea felt all sorts of fireworks. She didn't know what came over her but she didn't want to wait for this. 

She then pulled away from the kiss and planted both of her feet on the ground. Her lips tingling but she said "I'm so sorry Reggie. I don't know what came over me." as she looked at a starstruck Reggie who had her lipstick stains on his lips. Reggie then chuckled and said "Red, chill." as he leaned down again and cupped her face and brought her into a kiss again. Chelsea kissed back. He then pulled away and said "Your kiss was perfect." making her blush. She giggled as Reggie's lips has so much lipstick stains. 

She then started wiping them with her thumbs making both of them laugh. Reggie then licked his lips and complimented "Wow... you literally taste sweet." Chelsea chuckled and said "It's maple red." "I love it." he said making Chelsea smile at him as both of them stared at each other. 

"Well you must get going before one of your siblings call the police and say that you're missing." Reggie joked making Chelsea laugh. "Well, thank you Reg. I'll call you." as she slowly started exiting the door, she couldn't stop staring at him and he as well. Once Chelsea was out of the music room Reggie whispered to himself "Can't wait."