prologue:welcome to Paris✈

|No ones pov|
"YOUR SENDING ME WHERE!?"
Yelled a young model with navy blue hair.The manager rubbed her Temple in order to fight of the headache forming due to the Teens loudness.
"You'll only be there for a year,don't worry~"That didn't seem to put the boy at ease..it made him angrier than before.

"Why are you telling me this now and the flight is tomorrow at 6:30,you should of told me a week ago!"The male said now Running around packing his clothes and other things.
"I had a feeling that you...would kinda freak out about moving away from C/n and to France..."M/n didn't seem to pleased with the current situation and not being prepared for such an early rise,pissed him off.sure he didn't want to leave his home land but a heads up for this type of situation would have been nice for him.

~Time skip brought to you by a Chibi M/n packing clothes while pouting and ignoring his manager~

"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner...get some sleep we leave at 5..and Night M/n"
The manager said before closing the navy hair boy's door.
"Goodnight Maria..."M/n said in a whisper and he turn his lamp off and went to sleep.As M/n slept an odd light zipped into his necklace however it didn't wake him.

As M/n slept an odd light zipped into his necklace however it didn't wake him

The necklace held a Faint glow..

|M/n pov|

4:50

My alarm went off I was slightly irritated with the noise and slammed my hand down on it.
"God why must we leave so early..."
I yawned while stretching and hearing a satisfying pop sound.
"I swear you better be up or your getting nice cold water pour on you!"

"I'm already up dammit!"
This is the last time...will performing our daily routine...not gonna lie I'll miss her loud mouth in the morning.
I smiled sadly as I got ready.
I put on some Ripped f/c Jeans,A black shirt that said aliens only in white and some Black converse.
"You have your passport right?"

"Yep."

"Wallet?"

"Of course."

"Condoms?"

"Safe sex,safe life..so yeah~"

"Phone?"

"Where in the hell will I go without it?"Maria started laughing and I could help but follow her lead.
After checking if I had everything we head to the air port.
"Wait!M/n you forgot something!"

"I'm pretty sure I Have my phone..."
I turned around to see her holding her arms out,I smiled and gave her a hug.
"Your right I almost forgot that...and don't cry I'll make sure to call you~"

"Idiot!I-I'm not crying!"I laughed as she punched my shoulder.It was time for the plane to depart,I said my Final goodbye and boarded the plane.
Good bye for now C/n...I'll miss you and all your greatness...
I sat in first class near a window and enjoyed the view while slowly drifting to sleep.
What's that warmness on my chest....Hmm I'll figure it out later..