Clarity;Enters Marin

|M/n Pov|
I turned into my side to see Adrien sleeping comfortably next to me.
Hmm ah!It's my turn to cook breakfast this morning.
I swung my legs over the edge of my bed and put my feet down.
Cold....
I quietly walked out of my room and into the kitchen to cook.
Something simple will do..Pancakes,eggs,bacon,toast and some fruit will do...
I got to cooking  and setting up the table.A door opened and closed and I assumed it was Reno.
"Morning Reno I hope you don't mind that Adrien stayed over and-"

The plate in my hand slipped and hit the floor.
"Ummm morning?"

"Y-YOU BASTARD!!!!"I don't know why he's here but I threw whatever was with in reach!
"Oi!Stop that!"

"NO!"The last thing I had grabbed was a knife and I was ready to throw it!
"M/n!?"Both Reno and Adrien ran in and stopped me.
"M/n stop!There's something you don't know about you're father!"

"I know plenty!He abandoned me and my mother!She's dead because of you asshole!!!"

"M/n He has amnesia!"I stopped moving all together...
H-he...has amnesia...so all this time I resented a man who doesn't even remember anything....he doesn't know anything...
I felt tears burning the corner of my eyes as I dropped the knife...
"How...why...."

"He was in a train wreck on his way to the air port to catch his flight back home...all his paper work,ID,passport!He lost everything and was in an eight year coma..."The tears poured over as I looked at my confused fathers face..
"I-I'm so sorry..Excuse me!"I rushed passed him and since I had some shorts and a shirt on I put my slides on and ran off.

I blamed him!It wasn't even his fault!I'm such an idiot!I ran into the park and stopped near a tree to rest

I'm such an idiot!
I ran into the park and stopped near a tree to rest..
Shit...I left my phone and Ciel at home...
"M/n?"

"Marinette......and marinette that's male?"

"Oh!Sorry this is Marin!He's my twin brother,he was going to another school but he's transferring to ours and I'm going to his!"Marin blushed and waved at me and I waved back still very confused and hurt

Marin blushed and waved at me and I waved back still very confused and hurt.
"What happened?"

"Remember when I told you about my dad..."

|Reno Pov|
M/n disappeared and I have no way of contacting him.
"Well...that went okay..."

"That was...he's my son,W-what did I do to him?"Jugo looked confused and ready beat himself up about it.
"You did nothing wrong because what happened wasn't anyone's fault.He was hurt when you never came home but now that he knows he's probably beating himself up for blaming you all these years."

"Don't worry!M/n spoke highly of you at times!"Adrien said hoping to bring his mood up.
"Do you know what the letter said?"

"Oh!He let me read some time ago,hold on."I ran to my room and grabbed the letter and went back into the kitchen.
"It says.."Dear M/n,how is your mother doing?I hope well,I know taking care of her is hard and you're still a bit too young to understand but please know I'll do everything I need to-do so she's okay.
I hope your grades are good!I love it when you seen me your report card,I'm so proud of you!Tell Your mother I'll be sending something Home for you and to expect it in about a week before I come home.
It's a costume made Black cross with Sapphires,I hope you like it.
Can't wait to get home and see you both!

Love Dad."Jugo looked surprised for a Moment.
"H-he had it on....the necklace I mean...didn't he hate me?"

"You don't understand Mr.park...it was the only thing keeping his hope alive!Deep down he never hated you,He just wanted to know why you vanished and now that he knows he feels guilty for doubting you."Adrien smiled at the end and I agreed with him.

Jugo smiled sweetly and gently pats Adrien's head.
"Please stay by my son for as long as you are able to and promise to protect each other.Now do me a favor and find him and make sure he's not in trouble."

"Yes!"Adrien ran off to put his shoes on and left the house.Now it was just me and Jugo....alone....
"Reno."

"Y-yes?"

"Thanks for bringing me here."

"No problem....so ummm wanna go for coffee?"Jugo smiled and nodded.

|Adrien pov|
I ran to the park because where else would he run off too?
"Whoa so you're dad is back,that's great!"

"Yeah...it is but I feel that he thinks I'm crazy now..."

"Nope he doesn't think that!"I ran over to M/n and Marinette.....and Marinette that's a male?
"Oh,That Marin her twin brother.He going to our school now while Marinette is going to his school."

"Hi."I was confused for a bit but got over it and sat down with everyone else.During that time we and when I say we I mean Me and M/n got to know Marin.The reason he's so shy is because he's a big fan of M/n like his sister,it didn't take long for him to relax and become more open with us.
"Hey!Has anyone see Dark lynx!He's sooooo cool!"

"YES!I love dark lynx!"I blurted out by accident and M/n looked pleased yet hurt.
"I thought you loved me~"

"I-I do!"

"But you just said you loved some other guy~"My boyfriend is pouting and I don't know what to do because it's cute!
"I love you and the other guy is cool but not cooler than you!Better?"

"Yep~"M/n kisses my cheek feeling satisfied with my answer.We spent about three more hours talking to the twins before I remembered I need to go home.
"M/n can you walk me home?"

"Yeah,I wouldn't want any of those monsters to get ya~"

"My hero!"I latched onto his arm and we walked towards my place.

Time skip

Lucky for me I went into an empty house aka my dad wasn't home.
"Pst!Plagg?"

"Where's my cheese!"

"Good your here,I have a bad feeling about something..."

"You two,huh?"I nod and got into the kitchen and give him his special cheese.Why now of all time to feel strange about something...Marin....
Where exactly did he come from?
I've never heard of him until now...I don't trust him for two reasons..one he's a fan of my boyfriend and two he's a fan of Dark lynx!I like both of them but I can't have both!This is fucking mind boggling!

|Marin pov|
Phew thank god that worked!
"Wow...that actually worked..."

"Told ya it would work Tikki!You can go back to normal now."Tikki transformed back into her self only leaving me.
"So when we're you going to tell them you were a guy this whole time?"

"Umm I was going to tell them today but...I panicked when I saw M/n and asked you to pretend to me as a female..."My whole life I've been living a double life,female by day and male by night but today I wanted to be me during the day for once and it's not bad got a lot more compliments on my clothes and hair.This lady called me an adorable boy.It's been a while since I've heard Or even used male pronouns!But tomorrow I start school as a male!

T̸o̸ b̸e̸ c̸o̸n̸t̸i̸n̸u̸e̸d̸

A/n-drops bomb!If you guys have ever watch shugo chara,there was a character that everyone thought was female but was an actual male!So I did that with Marinette to spice things up!
Sorry u haven't been updating this story as much!I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

LMH😺