Collège Françoise-Dupont

|M/n pov|
My alarm went off at 7:00,so I hopped into the shower,brushed my teeth then me hair and got dressed.

7:39

"Morning M/n and breakfast is ready!"

"Nice apron,Very...Uke of you~"I laughed as he threw a pancake at my face.he sat my plate down with the rest of my food such as eggs,bacon,pancakes plus the one on my face and fruit.
"You'll be dropped off at the school by limousine and you can walk to the studio~"I finished my food by 7:59 and was heading out the door to the limo.I yawned as the world went by and seen some girl with blue(?)Hair around my age walking,I told the driver to stop.
"Do you want a ride to school?"

"Oh my god your M/n park!Sure,oh and my name is Marinette."
Good she not a crazy fangirl...she might be my first friend but due to my stoic demeanor at times this might be hard...I only got along with Reno so quick because he can take a joke...
"Your so different in person..."

"Why wouldn't I be..what you see on TV is false half the time...I have to pretend to be happy on some occasions.."

"I can tell...like when you had to do that Christmas special dressed as a reindeer,I felt bad and embarrassed for you."I chuckled at her honesty,we spoke on other things and I'll admit she's a chill girl,
if I was straight I might go for her...probably been better if she was boy...

We arrive at the school and was greeted by fans....so I thought about two things...running or politely asking them to step aside so me and Marinette could get by and to class on time.maybe it won't be so bad to try option two...

"Excuse me but may you all step aside I would love to make it to class on tim-"

"Back up peasants,I get to talk to M/n first!"
I was interrupted by a Blondy with pink lipstick and too much perfume,I swear I caught a head in as she walked closer.She pushed Marinette out of end way and pushed her flat chest against my arm.I didn't care much for her so my stoic facade came out as I yanked my arm free and helped Marinette off the ground.
I said nothing as we walked away.

|Adrien pov|
I was in class early today for some odd reason but meh.
A few minutes went by and Marinette walked in but stopped and was talking to someone and it look like they weren't willing to come in so she pulled in the person....I didn't care to much and turned my attention to the window

"So your our new student,please introduce yourself even though most people know who you are..."
What does she mean-holy hell,it's him!!
I blushed at the sight of his face,the guy of my fantasy~
"Hello my name is M/n park,I came from C/n,I'm 15 but will be 16 in about 3 mouths.Any questions?"
On reflex my hand shot up so quick.
"What's your name and question?"

"Adrien Agreste!Would you like to sit with me!?"he smirked at me.
"I would love to kitty~"I could feel the heat rise to me face.
K-kitty!?
After he was done answering questions,M/n sat next to me and class began..I was paying attention to M/n more than the actual class.
He's so purrrfect~I wounder if I could get my manager to arrange a photo shoot with M/n

"Kitty,If you keep staring at me like that I won't be able to hold myself back~"He moves his hand to my thigh and walks his fingers near the button of my pant's however the lunch bell rung and he got up and walked off with Marinette.
"H-how about I join you two for the lunch period!?"