Chapter 7-Your Nightmare's and Dream's?

A/N: this part of the story is dedicated to itsa_mee she was the one who gave me the idea. Please check out her works/books their amazing! Anyway back to the story! Also there may be some fight between someone.

#Last time#

After that we just talked.

#This time#

(Y/n)'s POV

Me and Frost were talking until everyone came in and I noticed that it was starting to rain. Everyone was a bit wet me and Frost were holding in a laugh. They got changed. Mr. Ink was cooking lunch for us
"Moonlight? Moonlight where are you?" I heard Mr. Night say
"Im over here! At the library!" Moon shouted as loud as he can.

*~~~Time skip to lunch~~~*

"Everyone! Lunch is ready!!!" I heard Mr. Ink yell. We all went to the kitchen and ofcourse Bunny has to ruin it with her make put session with PJ. 'ugh I swear if I could I would punch her in the face to just make her stop ugh!' I thought while eating.

Author's POV

(Y/n) was lost in her own world of thought's but little did she knew someone was staring at her. All of them were done eating. The students went to the living room. Ink,Error, and Dream were at the roofed balcony talking. (Y/n) was at the library. And Nightmare had things to do. (Nope not telling where he is get in suspense! XD JK). (Y/n) was busy reading a book while leaning on the locked door that leads to a small useless room.

Nightmare's POV

'Where is she?' I thought to myself. I already looked everywhere then I remembered that this place has a library. I went to the librabry and peeked inside.

(Just pretend your leaning on the door at the bottom XD)'Wow this place is huge!' I thought as looked around and saw (y/n) reading a book while leaning on the door

'Wow this place is huge!' I thought as looked around and saw (y/n) reading a book while leaning on the door. I walked towards her. "Huh? Oh hi Mr. Nightmare!" She said happily I blushed because of it. I then pinned her at the door and kissed her. She was shcoked and stayed there.

Dream's POV

'Somethings wrong....but what is it?....where's my brother?.....something isnt right' I thought as I went to look for him
"Where you going Dream?" Ink asked me
"Oh just going to find my brother" I reploed while smiling
"Check the library. He likes books doesnt he?" Error said.

I just nodded and went to the library. I was shocked with what I saw (no not that much time passed only 50 seconds). Nightmare was kissing the love of my life, (Y/n). "B-brother! What are you doing?" I asked him and he broke the kiss.

Nightmare's POV

'shoot! Dream caught us' I thought as I broke the kiss and whispered 'Now be a good girl and dong tell anyone got that?' to (Y/n). I turned around fo face Dream his eyes was full of jealousy and anger. "Brother why would you do that, you know that I-" Dream started but I cut him off "That you like her? Well to bad your not the only one that likes her. Error, Ink, PJ, Fresh and the others like's her too and not just you" I told him and Dream glared at me "I knos that its just that i-" He said and I cut him off again "That your jealous cause I kissed her" I said in a serious tone. I saw (y/n) at the door trying to leave and I just nodded.
She left me and Dream alone. We fighted about her over and over.

Cherry's POV

I was going to the bathroom when I saw (y/n) crying. I walked to her "(y/n) whats wrong?" I asked.

"Mr. Nightmare and Dream are fighting and I blame myself for it" she said while crying.

"Oh come on! Where's the (n/n)/(nick name) I used to know? The (n/n) that makes me laugh and smile?" I said and she smiled and hugged me. "Thank you Cherry" she whispered to me I just hugged her back. "Ahem!" PJ said we turned around and saw the others watching.

"Alright you two emotional session over" Undyne said and (y/n) just giggled making all the guys even me blush.

Dream's POV

"Look let's just forget about this and make up" I said to him
"*Sigh* fine" he said and we both made up everything was back to normal. But I still cant forget what he did. We walked out and It was already 7 pm. Ink was cooking again and the others were just watching. We all watched the movie.

Author's POV

Everyone watched the movie well except for Ink cause he's in the kitchen cooking. (Y/n) was sitting between Fresh and Palette. "Alright everyone dinners ready!" Ink yelled from the dinning room. They all ate and even told funny joke's and yes Bunny is still doing that so called make out session's with PJ.

Everyone was finished eating they all got their sleeping bags and arrnged it.

(Yes its just a screenshot please change Undyne with dream and ink with nightmare thanks!)

All of you were watching a movie called (fav movie) eventually you fell asleep on Nightmare's shoulder. That made every guy glare to Nightmare. Everything was great what could go wrong?

Please read. If u dont want to its ok
A/n: yay another chappie done!
Once again I dedicate this chapter to itsa_mee this was her idea. Please check out her work!

I need ideas for the next chappie please help me!
Please comment the ideas u have

UglyAuthor~chan put! PACE!
WORD CHECK-953!