Chapter 15- Normal? New Students?

A/N: HELLO! SORRY CHAPTER 15 TOOK A LITTLE WHILE OH AND YOU ALL EITHER SAID VOID, HOSPITAL, OR HEAVEN BUT NONE EVER SUSPECTED YOUR ROOM BUT YOUR ALL CLOSE ENOUGH, BUT ITS HERE! HOPE YOU ENJOY!

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up in a familiar white room. "Where am I?" I was not sure where I am 'Wait is this my room?' I looked around and it was my room. Then I heared a knock "Hey, Sis you awake? Breakfast is ready you wont have any if you stay in there" I heared from the other side.

"I'll be down in a sec!" I yelled. I did all the things I do and walked downstairs 'Who was that?' I  bumped on a wall and fell down. "Ok? Did you even sleep last night?" G asked me.

"Huh? Oh! Uh, yup!" I gave him a thumbs up and sat down with Chara and Gasts. "We heared you screaming last night so we came to check on you but when we got there you were gone" Said Chara "And we saw you on the roof" Gasts added.

'Wait roof? How did I get there?' I ate the pancakes that Dad made. "Oh! Right Palette wanted me to give you this" Gasts gave me a small box.

(Pick one from the boxes and dont mind the tiny sans on the right of the pic)

I took it and opened it. Inside was a cute necklace of half a heart. 'I wonder where the other half is' I thought as I put it on.

(Your's is the white one and again please dont mind the little sans on the left of the pic, he looks so cute and he just broke the 4th wall probably even twice, I think

(Your's is the white one and again please dont mind the little sans on the left of the pic, he looks so cute and he just broke the 4th wall probably even twice, I think...)

"It looks good on you" I heared a voice say. It was dad! "Thanks!" I replied with a smile. "(Y/n), please meet me in the library after breakfast" Dad said sersiously. I gulped and nodded. He left.

"What was that about?" Gasts asked "I might have gitten in trouble because of someone" I glared at Chara. "Welp good luck with that!" He replied, I sighed.

*~~~After breakfast~~~*

I peeked through the library door. "Come on in" I went in and closed the door behind me. "Dad, look i'm sorry for not asking for your permission and leaving without your concern and ect." I apologized for like one thousand times.

Dad sighed "Tell me, where exactly did you go? And who went with you?" He asked "To one of Chara's friends and Chara went with me" I explained "I see... You'll be staying in the house for today and tomorrow, you will be cleaning the house wi-" "No fair! What abo-" "Let me finish, and you should know better than interupting me, I said with Chara"

I nodded. "Now go tell Chara. I'll be out with work for today and tomorrow" He said and left. I went to find Chara and Gasts. I found them in the living room.

"So? How did it go?" Asked Gasts "It went real great! Oh and Chara we'll be cleaning the whole house until tomorrow" I said "What?!? But why?!" He complained.

"Welp, i'm of! See ya!" Gasts left leaving me and Chara. "Better get started" I sighed 'Seeing how big and messy this house is fills you with DETERMINATION (or LAZYNESS XD)' I thought {I know its not accurate but I couldnt think of anything else}

*~~~Time skip to after a lot of cleaning~~~*

After a lot of cleaning we were exhausted. After cleaning what we can clean we plopped on our beds and passed out. "Almost feel bad for them, almost" Were the last words I heared before falling asleep completely.

I woke up from the sun shinning from my window. I sat up and looked around and I saw a person in the corner of my room. I closed my eyes and opened them again then they were gone. Odd how odd. I shook my head and took a morning shower.

'Weird who was that guy or girl' After I showered, I ate breakfast and started cleaning again with Chara.

After a lot of cleaning the house was now spot-less. "I'm taking a well needed nap" "Dido" Said Chara.

*~~~Time skip to morning 'cause cleaning is not that needed here in this story~~~*

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BE-* I turned off my alarm clock and saw the necklace that Palette gave me. It made me smile for some reason. I took it put it on. "Oh right todays monday" I said and got ready for school 'Why do I feel like i'm forgetting something?' I thought and ate breakfast.

I hopped on my yellow car that looked like bumblebee. I drove to school and parked my car. "Morning (Y/n)! I see your early as always" Greeted Mr. Dream "Good morning Mr. Dream!" I greeted    and walked to the entrance.

"(Y/n)! Over here!" I turned to where I heared the voice it was Palette, he was eaving at me and wearing a necklace that looks similar as mine. He was with Fresh, Fell, Goth, Quill, and a person I dont recognize. I walked to them.

"Morning everyone!" I greeted and gave them a warm smile. They greeted me as well "My names Aster but my friends calll me Asty for some reason, i'm a transfer, its nice to meet you (Y/n)!" Said the new one. "Its nice to meet you to!" I replied.

"I see you'r wearing the necklace Palette gave you" Quill said {is that how you spell his name?} "Oh! Yes, it looks cute too, thanks Palette!" I said.

"Heh... Its no big deal" he said rubbing(?) the back of his neck blushing. "Oh! And look!" He connected his necklace with mine it fit perfectly. "Oh so thats how he plans to get her" I heared someone whisper.

"See? It fits perfectly together!" He said with a smile, I blushed slightly. We talked for a little, but the bell rang. Me and Palette walked to our first class -which is Art- but Palette kept our neckleces together while walking.

I can see some of the students glaring at Palette, but Palette didnt seem to mind them. We walked in the classroom and sat down. Our neckleces were still together.

Someone opened the door it was Aster. "Does anyone sits here?" He asked refering to the chair next to me. "No one has a permanent seat here so... No, no one seats there" I said and he sat down.

We talked to each other. Then students began to come in the class room. Then I heared some students talking "Did you hear? Theres a new teacher" "Yeah! And I heared he looks handsome!" "Whats his name?" "I heared that his name was........"

A/N: AS YOU CAN SEE/READ I ADDED MY OWN CHARACTER HIS NAME IS ASTER OR ASTY AS I LIKE TO CALL HIM ME AND MY SISTER MADE HIM AND THE NEW TEACHER IS ALSO MY OWN CHARACTER YOU WILL MEET HIM IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE!

I WILL MAKE A LITTLE EXPLANATION OF THEM LATER ON BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!

OH AND SHOUT OUTS!
Hisayashi
Chloephoinex
Deadflower346
starbutterfly187
oddsocks1
JGACattie
luckypearl82
itsa_mee

THANK YOU SO MUCH

OH AND IF THERE ARE OTHERS I FORGOT TO ADD THANK YOU TO THEM TO

AUTHOR~CHAN OUT! PACE!

WORD CHECK- 1237