Chapter 16- New Teachers?

A/N: SO I FINALY HAVE A NAME FOR THE NEW TEACHER! THANKS TO BlueBerry_13_! SHE WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE ME THE NAME! THANK YOU BLUEBERRY_13_!

                                        (Y/n)'s POV

"I heard that his name was Mr. Muryo or something" said some one "I thought there were two new teachers" Said another. 'Two new teachers?' I thought.

Then Mr. Ink came in "Good morning everyone!" Greeted Mr. Ink "Good morning Mr. Ink!" Greeted the Nerds and me. The jocks didnt really greeted anyone except for their friends.

"Today we will be learning on how to emprove your drawing skills!" Mr. Ink said happily. He wrote some things/sentences/tips on how to improve our drawings.

Some students were murmuring about the new teachers but I couldnt really make out what they said but I did hear a name it was something with C.

Odd. But hey atleast there are new teachers right?

After Mr. Ink dicussed all the tips/advices to us he let us draw. He then went back to his desk and started drawing. But he was blushing slightly. 'What is Mr. Ink drawing?' I thought making my curious side take over.

*~~~Time skip to after Art 'cause.... Uh, I'm Lazy?~~~*

The bell rang. All the students got out including me, Palette and Aster. Me and Palette's necklaces were no longer together. "Hey Aster? Were you the one who pranked called me?" I asked remembering that night where... Well you-know-what.

"Uh, my friends were the one who forced me to dial a random number" he said not making eye contact. 'I still think i'm forgetting something... But what?'

We made it to the History class room. Palette left 'cause he has a different class than me and Aster. Me and Aster opened the class room door and saw Mr. Nightmare cleaning up the room. The room was a rekt. And a bit dark.

"Hey (Y/n), who's that-ok? what happened here?" Me and Aster turned around and saw Goth. "No idea" Aster then mouted a simple ahem that got Mr. Nightmares attention 'cause he turned around to face us.

"Oh, how long have you students been there?" He asked. "Exactly 3.6 minutes" I said pretending to count with my fingers. "Why exact? Why not almost? And how?" Aster asked me confused on how I know the exact time weve been here.

"Exact so precise, almost is the same as about but not exact, and how is because I take note of time" I said calmly. "Mr. Nightmare, may I ask how did this happen?" Goth asked looking around the room.

"Me, Dream, Ink, Cloud and Error just had a little misunderstanding, about two things" Mr. Nightmare said.

                 Author's POV (more known as No ones POV)

"Can we help?" You asked smiling as always. "Ofcourse but wouldnt that be wasting your time? Shouldnt you have friends to meet with?" Nightmare asked, putting a book in the shelf.

"No, and we have nothing else to do" said Goth. "Why dont we get started right now?" With that being said all of you started cleaning.

Aster is fixing the chairs and tables, Mr. Nightmare is picking up the thousands of pieces of paper, You and Goth were picking up the books scattered all over the room and placing them on the book shelves.

You were picking up the books, but one book got your interest. It was called "Dr. W.D. Gaster". "Why would dad leave his book of notes here?" You asked yourself and placed the book in your sling bag (or string bag? IDK whats it called)

(And yes its book of notes not notebook)

All the students normaly have ten or twenty minutes of free time before the next class. Thankfully all of You -including You ofcourse- finished 4.7 minutes early.

The class room was now spot less. "Thank you for helping me clean the class room" Nightmare said smiling.

(He smiled for the first time in forever! Did he smile before?)

"Mr. Nightmare what exactly were the reasons that caused all of you two fight?" The curious you asked. "Two reasons, first because of the new teachers, second... I'll tell you that later" He said trying not to remember what happened. "I'll be right back I have something to take care of" he said then left.

He was not lying about them fighting about the new teachers. They did fight about that but, the second reason had something to do with why the history class room was so, so rekt.

You went to your non-permanent seat and took out the book. "What is that? Where did you get it? That book isnt from the library" Goth said looking at the book you were holding.

"I found it some where in this room" You said, curiousness took over once again. "Whats inside? Come on ipen it" Aster saod excited of seeing whats inside the book.

"Ok, here goes nothing" you said and fliped the book cover. The first page was blank. "Blank? Turn to the next page" You fliped it again. This time there was something written.

It said "Expiraments, Projects, test subjects" and at the bottom of the page there was Gasters signiture. You fliped another page and was shocked to see......

A/N: SORRY IF ITS SHORT AND SORRY 'BOUT THE CLIFF HANGER I WAS JUST BORED AND I WANTED SUSPENSE SO YEAH... ANYWAYS THANK YOU TO ALL THAT IS READING MY BOOK! I CANT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!

OH AND WHAT DO YOU THINK WAS IN THE BOOK?
ACCORDING TO THE TITTLE IT SAID "Expiraments, Projects, Test subjects"

What could be in it? No one knows! LOL

See you all in the next chappie

AUTOR~CHAN OUT! PACE!

WORD CHECK- 967 WORDS