VI

guess who's back

back again

i am back

tell a friend

---------------------

"Up, now!" Peter yelled.

"Why are you yelling?!" I yelled back, which only made my headache worse.

"Because you won't get up!"

"Well my head hurts." I replied, this time in a a lower voice.

"I told you not to drink." Peter said in a mocking tone.

I got up and walked past him, into the bathroom, "You know, you should be thanking me for throwing you a party, but instead you're being an assbutt."

"Am not." he replied.

"Are too."

"No."

"Yes. I bet Castiel would agree with me too." I said, referring to the fictional character from one of my favorite shows.

"Well Dean would agree with me." Peter stated, also referring to another character from the same show.

"Sure he would." I said sarcastically, "I'm going to shower now, so go away." I said to my older brother.

***

"Noel!! Did you hear this message?" Peter asked me once I'd gotten out of the shower.

"What message?" I replied, not knowing what he was talking about.

"This one." he said then pressed play on his phone.

"Peter! Hello! It's mother, and I've got some exciting news so call me back right away!"

"When did she leave that message?" I asked.

"Last night." he replied.

"So are you planning on calling her back?"

"I wasn't going to.."

"Don't you want to know what she's so excited about?"

"I'm pretty sure it won't be something good."

"So what? I'm curious now."

"Okay, I'm calling now."

We waited for my mom to pick up, which she did after about two rings.

"Peter!" she yelled, sounding overly excited.

"Erm, hi mom." he replied nervously.

"Hey mom." I said to show that I was also listening to the conversation.

"Oh, hello Noel." she replied, sounding a bit annoyed. I was never really a 'Mama's girl,' I wasn't a 'Daddy's girl' either, which is one of the reasons why I didn't get along with either of them.

"So.. you said there was news?" Peter started.

"Oh, yes! Your father and I will be coming out to visit you in.. well, tomorrow!"

I almost choked on the air once she'd finished her sentence, and I looked over at Peter to see that he had a similar reaction.

"Oh wow, um.. are you guys going to stay with us or in a hotel?" Peter asked.

"With you silly! We are coming to see you, not test out hotels."

"Yay!" he yelled with fake enthusiasm while I stood there, still wondering why they want to visit us all of a sudden.