V

"So any hidden talents besides singing and baking?" I asked Harry as he continued to stir the cake batter for Peter's birthday cake.

"Um you'll probably laugh if I tell you what it is." he said and I could see a slight pink tint on his cheeks.

"Just tell me, I won't laugh."

"Promise?"

"Promise." I replied.

"Okay, I can play the bagpipes." he said quickly.

I tried to supress my laughter, but was'nt able to and ended up bursting into laughter.

"You promised you wouldn't laugh!" he whined.

"Well I didn't know it was bagpipes!" I yelled between laughs.

He just chuckled then said, "Well I always wanted to be different throughout middle and high school. I'd always do that one thing no one else did, and obviously one of those things were playing the bagpipes. I can ride a unicycle too. But there is one thing that playing bagpipes is good for other than actually playing the instrument," he paused and leaned closer to me, trapping me against the wall, then continued, "it means I can go on for a pretty good amount of time without breathing, and that's a good thing when you're in the middle of an amazing makeout session."

"Have you had any amazing makeout sessions recently?" I asked as calmly as possible considering our position at the moment.

"Nope, but I'm hoping I'll get one soon, from a certain person." he said, winking suggestively. 

"In your dreams Styles, you're such a flirt."

"Oh I've dreamt Woods. And it's not my fault, I was born this way. Plus, those tatoos just make you even more sexy than you are." he said, referring to the small but noticeable tatoos I had inked around my body.

 "Still not working." I stated easily.

"Maybe that was my plan all along!" he chuckled as he twirled in a circle and went back to mixing the batter.

"Sure it was." I giggled.

"Yes. Yes it was. Everything is going according to plan." 

"Good for you. Now let's finish the cake." 

"Maybe I should start working here." Harry suggested casually.

"Um don't you already work here?" I asked, confused.

"I mean like not just singing, I could actually work here with you. That would be so much fun!" Harry shouted excitedly and tackled me into a hug.

"I guess you could, I basically own the cafe along with Danny and Ellie, but I'm sure they won't mind," I mumbled into his shoulder.

"Erm what's going on back here?" Ellie asked as she walked in.

"I was just giving her a hug," Harry stated with a grin, the same grin he wears when he's up to something.

"Why?" Ellie asked curiously.

"Because she accepted my proposal."

Thats when Ellie started choking on air, my eyes widened at Harry, as if asking him what the hell he was doing.

He shot me a look telling me to play along, so I did. If it was Peter, he would have been dead by now, but it wasn't.

"What?!" Ellie yelled once she regained her breath.

"She accepted my proposal," he repeateed and laced our fingers together.

Ellie came up to us and seperated our hands then started shaking me.