Sebastian x reader (LEMON)

WARNING!!!

THIS STORY CONTAINS SEX!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

"Yes my lord" (y/n) bowed her head and walked down the hallway. She was a assassin that served the family of Phantomhive since years. But most of the time she works as a maid. Also she was the kid of a angle and a demon.

When she left the room, the onely persons in there were Ciel and Sebastian. "Tomorrow is (y/n)'s birthday, right?"

"Yes it is, but what about it, my lord?" Sebastian was confused. Ciel usually never cares about things like that. Maby he likes her more than others because she is by his side since he was born.

"I want to make her a special birthday gift since she served my family for such a long time and because she is my best friend"

"And what would that gift be?"

"A hot night with you, Sebastian"

Sebastian stood there dumbfounded.
"Are you sure she would like something like that young master?"

"Of course she would! She has a crush on you idiot!"

"I order you to fuck (y/n) tomorrow night as long as she wishes. After that you will ask her to be your fiancèe, understood?"

"Yes my lord"

~timeskip brought to you by Grell's stalking skills~

Today is (y/n)'s birthday. Everyone had congratulated her. Even Ciel. Mey-Rin bought her a new bow tie.
Finnian gave her a beautiful (f/c) (f/flower).
Baldroy gave her a flamethrower...
Tanaka made you a special tea.
Even Snake had something for her. He gave her a little (f/c) baby snake.

It was a wonderful day. But even such a good day has to end. It's late afternoon and Ciel asked her to come to his office.

"You asked for my, my lord? Is everything okey? Do you need something?"

"No everything is fine. Happy birthday (y/n)"

"Thank you Ciel. But if i may ask. Why do you wanted me to come?"

Ciel smirked. "Because to the fact that you're my best friend and today is your birthday, i have a special gift for you"

(Y/n) smiled softly. "You diddn't have to do this Ciel"

"And if i had to. Oh. And by the way, you don't have to work tomorrow. I will give you the day off."

She stared at him with shocked eyes and paniced. "Ciel is everything alright? Are you feeling sick?"

"Don't be silly (y/n). Come on go to your room. Your gift is waiting."

"Thank you a lot my lord"

(Y/n) exited the room. Ciel sighed and leaned back in his chair. "This is going to be a long night."

(Y/n) opened the door to her room exitedly and closed it instandly blushing 50 shades of red. She took a deep breath and opened the door again, spying in shyly. There on her bed was laying Sebastian with loose black sweatpants and a white buttoned up shirt that showed his stomach.

"S-Sebastian? W-what are you doing here?"

"Today is your birthday, right? I wanted it to be the best one of your live." Sebastian stood up form his place on the bed and walked over to her. She took a step away from till she felt the cold wall behind her. He cornered her between his arms and looked in her beautiful (e/c) eyes with his piercing red ones.

"I love you (y/n). Let me be your gift. I want you to be mine. Onely mine." He kissed her possionately and after a few seconds of shock she kissed back. Soon they started making out violentely. Sebastian licked her bottom lip and she opened her mouth to let his tongue slide in, moaning into the kiss. After a few minutes they separated, a string of salvia connecting them.