Konoha x reader (LEMON)

Requested from AkemiHomuraDevil

-flashback-

"(Y/N)!! Stop messing around and come here!!" Yelled Kido.

"Yeah! Yeah! Coming!" Groaning I got off my chair. 'Is there one day this girl is not on her period' I thought walking to the mainroom. "What is it boss?"

"The idiot, Setto and me are going on a mission. Your job is to watch over Marie and Konoha."

"For real? Why do I have to babysit them all the time?"

"Aww. Don't be mad. Focus on the positives (Y/N)!"

"Shut the fucking fuck up Kano!!"

-End of flashback-

And this is how I got stuck in here. Who I am? My name is (Y/N). I am 16 years old and the best gamer and hacker world wide. Like everyone of the Mekakushi Dan I have a special ability. The Analysing Eye. I look at something and know everything about it in mere seconds. And I'm one of the most wanted criminals in the world. Why? Yeah I kind of hacked the Pentagon and other important things. But enough from me. Let's continue.

We are in the main room. Marie watches while I am playing some random shooter. Suddenly there is a clacking sound from the kitchen.

"Konoha!! Stop stealing food and move your fucking ass over here!!" He obeyes and comes back in the main room with some sweets.

"Lay them back or I will lock you in your room til you are 90!!" No I don't hate Konoha. It's complete otherwise. I really like him. He is tall, strong, has a beautiful personality and is the cutest sweetheart of the universe. The problem is that he confuses the shit out of me. I can't deactivate my power so I normally know everything about everyone. But Konoha. I don't know why! It's so confusing! And there is nothing I hate more than confusion!

"B-but (Y/N). I'm so hungry. Please?" Oh no! Not the puppy eyes!

"*sigh* OK but just this one fucking time!!"

"(Y-y/N)? C-could you p-please s-stop coursing?" Asks Marie. I nod my head yes and continue playing.

-timeskip-

Marie had fallen asleep so I decided to let her be and to go to my room with Konoha. I got bored of my game and started hacking the cameras of the city looking for our three friends while Konoha was eating his sweets.

I looked from cam to cam. I stopped by a couple. They looked really cute together. I let out a sad sigh. Because of my crime history I will never be able to leave this place again what means I am never gonna have a serious relationship with someone I love.

"Is something wrong (Y/N)?" I turned around and looked at Konoha.

"No. Everything is fine." I fake smiled.

"Don't lie to me (Y/N). What's bothering you?" He asked with a serious face.

"*sigh* Okey, okey, Jesus" I said eyes rolling. "I'm tired of being stuck in here all day. Not that I don't like it here but...I just miss my freedom."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked. Now you're sad." Shit!! I made him feel bad.

"Oh no, no, no. I'm not sad. I'm happy. I have you now. I was a lone wolf before I met you guys. And you are my favorite. And- NO STOP CRYING KONOHA!! FUCK!! I'M SORRY" I started to panic when I saw little tears in his eyes. I MADE THE SWEET SUGER BABY CRY. I AM A MONSTER.

"You're so nice. I love you." He confessed smiling and gave a little kiss on my forehead. 'DAFAQ?! IS HE SERIOUS?!'

"K-Konoha? Do you even know what this means?" I asked carefully.