Search For Tatsumi: Tensions Mount

You flew across the sky, faster then ever. Tatsumi had been kidnapped by Esdeath earlier that afternoon and you had gone out almost immediately to find him, you hadn't fully recovered, but you were totally​ confident you could take on these Jaegers single handedly. Flying to one of the few places you thought a Jaeger mobilization would be necessary you landed near the outskirts of the bandit base. You were lucky that Bardock had constantly kept his fingers to the pulse of events anywhere in the empire. Every bandit hideout, rebel hideout, and military installation had been drilled into your head for months, forcing you to have a near perfect mental map of the empire.  Looking out across the stairs leading up to this particular base you smiled in victory as the Jaegers walked up the steps, a large number of bandits rushing to meet them.

"Dammit" Bardock slammed his fist against the table. "That stupid ass, hard headed, impulsive piece of shit!" He had gone to your room to give you some food, Akame busy trying to direct the group to find Tatsumi. "What happened?" Akame ran into your room as Bardock fumed at your mistake. "He ran off to find Tatsumi on his goddamn own. If he tries to fight he's liable to get killed instantly."

"Agh" you cried out as you were thrown back into the stairs, having decided to fight the Jaegers head on, too cocky and impulsive to attempt stealth. Standing again you transformed into a Super Saiyan, and were summarily launched into the stairs as you attempted to fight them again, instantly breaking the form. "Motherfucker! Stop throwing me on the stairs!" Leaping to your feet you threw a blast of ki at them, which that damned dog took like it was nothing. "That's it killing everyone." Taking your stance you transformed again, "Kamehameha" sending it straight at them all.

Emerging from the ensuing rubble of the blast you laughed "Take that. I knew I could beat you a-" you cut yourself off to tremble as you saw it, a shield made of ice, protecting them all from the blast. As it collapsed you were face to face with Esdeath. Weakened, bleeding like a stuck pig, and on your knees you watched as she stepped closer, drawing her sword. Dropping your head you waited for the final blow, proud to at least die in combat like every Saiyan wants to.

Sending a blast of ki between you two, Bardock shot like a rocket, grabbing you by your collar, and disappearing with Instant Transmission. The moment you both appeared in Night Raids base he threw you to the floor. "What the hell is wrong with you!? Your barely recovering from yesterday and you go running off after a death squad made specifically to kill us!?" He stepped closer as he yelled at you. Standing you shoved him back, yelling in return "At least I'm trying to find and rescue him! All you did is sit back and not give a crap. At least I tried to save my friends." the moment you said that Bardock hit you hard, sending you into the table. "I should have left you to die. I wouldn't have had to train such an ungrateful bastard." He stormed off outside while you did the same, headed for your room.