And Match

Marie

"You know as well as I do, there is something between us, why do you think after every goal I scored it was you I sort out to celebrate with?"

Holy shit! Now I come to think about it, he was on his knees in front of me a lot, on the football pitch that is, arms aloft smiling up at me, i just thought I happened to always be in the right spot at the right time, how had I not realized this, was it because I didn't think I was worthy of him and I believed it was all in my imagination, a fantasy that never could be.

Then he had kissed me on the bus and look how well that had ended, then there was the unforgettable, forgettable night of passion.

Got what he wanted moved on, not falling for that again, okay he had explained his reasons, if they were true that is and if this story about wanting me were true, why didn't he come looking for me?

The truth is he's lying, has to be, we meet again after he dumped me twice and he feels guilty, now he's trying to placate me, that's what this is all about, I'm not falling for it again, I just wish my body would respect my decision.

I drew in a deep breath and said what had to be said.

"Two strikes and you're out buster and you've had you're two"

"I thought it was three strikes, not two"

"Not in the games I play"

"Oh and what type of games do you play"

He dragged me purposely closer to him with a glint in his eye and that sexy smirk spread across his handsome face, the bastard was pulling out all the stops and my libido was sitting up and taking notice.

Say something, do something my brain screamed at me, but alas again my body overruled my brain. I stood motionless as he closed the gap.

And there he was all six foot three of pure man, standing in front of me, his fingers reached out and slipped the thin straps of my dress off my shoulders and helping it on its way to the floor.

And I stood and did nothing our eyes were locked as he brushed his fingers over my shoulders down around my neck, venturing to the clasp of my silky bra, where with a quick practiced flick he released the catch.

Then edging even closer to me, forcing me back down on his bed, my eyes still unable to relinquish his and this made me vulnerable and completely at his mercy, unable to do anything to resist.

My panties soon followed my bra and ended up on the floor, as he stood leaning over my naked body I could see the lust in his eyes and on his face as he unbuttoned his shirt.

Shit he was going to accomplish in ten mins what took him two years and two days before and all this stemmed from his goddamn mother.

Then glory be divine intervention, before he could get me completely under his spell, the shrill sound of a mobile filled the room, his face darken and his eyes broke contact with mine as he growled.

"Shit!" He strode over to the chest and snatched up his phone.

"Mother" he barked out as a greeting.

that was the wake up call I needed.

I shook my head, now his eyes weren't holding mine captive and surveyed the scene.

Then I exclaimed the same sentiment Richard had.

"Shit"

I was about to succumb to him again!

The man who broke me twice, sure he had the answers or a fabricated story as to why he left, was I supposed to believe that, I must have else why am I waiting for him to use and lose me again.

"Shit" I hissed again, before grabbing my clothes together and hastily dressing.

I need to get out of here before I make another colossal mistake.

I could see the look of anger on Richard's face and I wasn't sure if it was because I was leaving or the fact he was having to talk to his mother.

But I shimmed past as he made a grab for me and shot out the door, carrying what I hadn't been able to put on in my rush.

I headed into my room and leant against the door breathing a huge sigh of relief.

However if I thought for one moment that was the end of it and I was safe, I had thought wrong.

Suddenly I was trying to retain my balance as inexplicably I found myself no longer near the door but careening across the room as the door was forced open, catching me by surprise.

I managed to regain my equilibrium and turn in time to see Richard strolled in, his eyes seeking out mine and holding them captive.

"Now where were we..."

He grabbed his shirt that was still undone and literally ripped it off, like something out of the incredible hulk movie, his ripped body and muscles causing my inner core and desire to mutiny and lock up my commonsense and brain.

"Richard please this is not fair" I shuffled away from him, still staring at his bare chest my hands gripped tight behind my back, so as I wouldn't do anything stupid like throw myself at him.

Why is it that some of us women are born with defective hearts, one's that don't come up with warnings to alert you about douchebags and cheaters, in fact they tend to lead you to these guys, let you fall for their charms and then have the audacity to break so goddamn easily when they are proved wrong.

"Fair" he growled his eyes narrowing and his lips parting not in an intimidating way, well okay it was a sort of an intimidating way as the look was one of I am hungry and you are the only thing on the menu, all eleven courses are Marie.

"Talking about fair" he continued, bringing me back to my predicament.

"What is not fair is that I have had to wait this long to finally claim what is mine and for you to have what is rightfully yours, from the moment I saw you, I felt something, even as young as we were, then when I kissed you, I knew that we were meant to be together"

By now my backward momentum came to an abrupt halt as my legs hit something solid and I fell back ending up sitting on the bottom of the bed, the gleam in Richard's eyes and the preditory smile on his face, alerted me to the fact, I was now exactly where Richard wanted me, well almost.

"Then when we slept together, that's when the deal was sealed, I was yours from that moment on."

He continued to bear down on me, towering over me, forcing me to laid back on the bed as he held himself above me staring into my eyes. Deja vu, been in this position not so long ago and I'm still helpless.

He leaned closer and I gulped, closing my eyes waiting for the kiss that would lead me to my doom, however it never came, Richard let out a huge sigh before turning my head and whispered in my ear.

"But you're not ready... yet" as he pushed himself up and away from me standing at the side of my bed looking down at me with a sad face.

"I'm going to prove to you that we are meant to be and that I'm never leaving you again, then and only then you'll become mine for always because I'm already yours"

And on that note he turned and headed to the door, grabbing his shirt on the way.

As his hand gripped the edge of the open door he turned his head to stare at me.

"Third time lucky Marie, trust me on that"

And then he was gone, quietly closing the door behind him.