Chapter 2

Mariah P.O.V

So I was laying on my bed thinking about what I was gonna do over summer break, when I was interrupted by the vibration from my phone. So I took it off the charger on the nightstand.

*TEXTING*

MyHeart😍😊: Good afternoon gorgeous, wyd?

Me: Nothing sexy 😏, wbu?

MyHeart😍😊: I'm coming over

Me: Okay Mari, love you😘

MyHeart😍😊: Love you too girl 😘😏

*DONE*

After our convo I got in the shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I put on my black and yellow cheetah print bra and pantie set. Then I put on a red fitted half shirt with some black harem sweat pants and my black and white Jordan's. I put on my black jocks jacket and left my hair puffy and curly. It was Sunday so I was chilling. I put on mascara and eyeliner with some light pink lip gloss. Right when I walked out the bathroom I heard Amari's voice in the living room. I loved his deep husky voice, it always turns me on but I would never have sex with him. I don't wanna end up hurt or pregnant.

Me: Hey Mari

Amari: "Hey Riah, but move out the way, this my favorite part of the movie!"

Me: "Boy shut the hell up, this my house anyway!" I said laughing.

Amari: "But you love me so it don't matter." He said with his famous cocky smirk.

I just rolled my eyes and I cuddled up on his chest on the couch.

Amari: "You just rolled your eyes at me. Get off of me!" He said laughing

Me: "No! Stop being mean" I pouted with my bottom lip poked out.

Amari: "Aww want papi kiss it make it all better?" He cooed.

Me: "Shut up"

Amari: "Come here"

I cuddled back on his chest and he fell asleep toward the end of the movie. He is so cute when he is sleep-

Amari: "What you looking at?" He looked down at me as his eye slowly opened.

Me: "You" I whispered as seductively as possible.

Amari: "Don't start girl. You never finish."

Me: "You know I'm good for teasing" I sat on his stomach taking my jacket off.

Amari: "Don't start seriously. This time I'm not gonna stop"

Me: "Fine!"

Amari: "Stop pouting brat. I love you"

Me: I love you too bu-

I was interrupted by Mari's phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"?????"

"What the fuck man!!!"

"?????"

"Y'all niggas always fucking up shit damn! Where the fuck y'all at?"

"?????"

"Ard yo, I'm on my way. Don't move!"

Me: "Mari?"

Amari: "Hm?"

Me: "You ok?"

Amari: "I'm good, I love you. I'll call you later I gotta go" He said as he walked out the door.