Chapter 18

Amari P.O.V

~The Next Day~

I had to get up at 10:00 because we all a had meeting at the trap at 11. "Riah I'll be back later, I got a meeting." She sighed and continued going through the closet. I know she is really upset that I'm leaving again but that's not important right now. We got serious shit to deal with at the trap. "Bye Quinn." I kissed his cheek and he fell back to sleep. Just as I walked out the door my phone started buzzing around in my pocket.

*PHONE CONVO*

"What?"

"Yo where you at Amarianaaa?" Money yelled through the phone in a high pitched voice that had me rolling!

"On my way to the trap Monetttt!" I said in the same voice that had me laughing so hard.

"Aye can you swing by and get me? All my cars are being detailed today." He said returning back to his normal voice.

"Yea man, I'll be there in 5 mins after I bust this U turn."

"Ard."

*DONE*

***

I scooped my homie up from his crib and we were now at the spot. "Waddup screamer?" I said as I dapped him. "Wassup?" He nodded. "Aye where Zar, Smoke, BG, August, And all them?" Money asked him as we followed behind him. "They in here."

"Wassup y'all?" I said dapping everybody as Money did the same.

"Wassup niggas?" BG said as he fixed his snap back. We all exchanged words and went right to business. "Okay so we got some yellow gang trying to move in on our territory. They've been stealing our shit and killed 2 of our guys. They playing hide and seek so we'll have to wait until one of em slip up cause ion play children's games. Zar, D, and Ace keep your eyes and ears on the street. August I'm gonna need yo brains on this one, do some research on they're leader. He goes by Rock. BG you need to cosign for August. Smoke, T, Mari, and will be the muscle for this job. If anything pops off earlier than it's supposed to, y'all know our number. I don't need nobody getting injured before we even need y'all when we wipe them out. So we'll handle all physical problems until then. Understood?" Ab said standing up. "Yes boss." We all said together. "Y'all can go do what y'all do now." Everybody was dismissed so I just left out to the other room and chilled with they guys for a lil while. We talked about everything!

"Ayo Mari, remember when your ole shawty had you running up and down the street in yo draws." BG threw his head back with a roaring laugh.

"No no, remember when yo crazy ass baby mom shot up your Benz. We was 14 when you got that car and weren't even supposed to be driving." Money said laughing so hard he had to hold his side.

"Shut up Money don't make me get on your case!" BG snapped back.

"Go right on ahead because Money is an open book! I ain't got nothing to hide-"

"The time when you fucked them twins at the movies, in public man!"

"Hell yea! They was all feeling on me then one of em touched the wrong spot and it was on! I bust it wi-"

"Ok ok, no one needs to hear all that." Zar said laughing at him.

"What? I told you I live an open lifestyle. I ain't got no secrets! I'll tell you straight up."

"Yea we know! Y'all remember Simone?" I said as everyone got quiet.

"Awwwwww man! He took it to a whole 'nother level. That braud was in the dictionary under the word crazy." Ace chimed in.