Chapter 1

"Cmon Fuzzy" the blonde haired girl said. Fuzzy didn't move. I was glad. Horses like us shouldn't obey to such overpopulated and abusive creatures, aka humans. Fuzzy jumped up a bit, which scared the little girl. I almost felt bad for her (not). The girl dropped the lead rope and ran. Obviously, being a horse, Fuzzy ran, with a rope snake dragging behind her. Fuzzy saw the stable hand come after her, but she kept at it. It came to the gate. It was taller than her. I know she knows she can't make it. A car was pulling up. The gate had to open now for her to make it. It didn't. She turned to the right with a swift dusty movement. She scrambled out of the way of the stable hand and the car, I knew she couldn't get out of the stable, but it's good to try. Where the sun was in her eyes and a stable hand after her, She decided to run around the round pen and up the rocky and dusty hill. Towards the Forest. She scratched her back left cannon passing the round pen. So she surprised me by getting out of the stable. Neither me nor her knew what was going to happen. But I know one thing, she's not alone now.
She started through the forest bolting, then she slowed. She walked along a muddy-coffee colored water. I think the water is contaminated. I tried to persuade her not to drink it. But what could I do? I'm not with her. Around her were many oak trees. She was walking around and came to a small patch of grass she did what I would do if I was her, take a few bites of grass and then lay down.

         When Fuzzy woke up there was a pile of cat mint in front of her. I urged her to eat it because it would get rid of the contaminated water that poisoned her. Fuzzy wasn't willing to eat it. For she didn't know who put it there. But she knew someone or something was there. She yelled, not loud, with caution in her voice "hello?"

        No one answered, but there was a sound. A sound of leaves shuffling and crunching beneath something's feet. I know Fuzzy has to earn it's trust for it to show itself. She-uh-..It, it I mean it. Didn't sound big, but tall and agile.