Chapter 2

After waking up the next morning, well next afternoon since it was twenty minutes after one since you awoke. You seen a note on the fridge stating that your mother left, not only to work. But to attended a school bored meeting she was apart of before heading there.

You walked around the house, you had your a different set school uniform on just in you were hungry for something else and wanted to go shopping. Your mother had the same idea and left thirty dollar under the magnet that held the note.

You spent time in your room, listing to music, scrolling through media. Doing what most teenagers do at your age. You didn't feel like hanging with friends, they were busy anyways.

A knock as your door made you walk down your stairs in your (f/c) socks. You had a confused and worried expression. It was late, around eight or five minutes till. Your mother had keys to the house so you knew it wasn't her. The neighbors were noisy but not too noisy to stop by.

"Hey there." You gave slight narrowed eyes, it was your father. You would seem every five Saturdays, but only to pay child support. "Hey." He handed you an envelope containing the three hundred dollar fee. "Just came to drop this off." You gave a nod, about to close the door but he stopped it with his foot.

"No hug? Greeting? Anything?" "No. I have homework. Goodbye. I'll let Mom know." You heard him give a deep sigh, you looked away with deep sigh of your own but through your nose. "Stop acting like a brat (Y/n). Wi-." "Will I accept the fact that your a fucking asshole?! Probably not!"

Your dad gave parted lips, he didn't give a mad expression or even a serious one at that matter. You on the other hand did, he opened the door more, but you pushed him out and closed it. You outside of the house with your hand still on the door knob. "No ones inside so you can't go in." You walked off, he didn't stop you but he made a grunt in response.

You took in a deep, shaking breath. You  weren't sad that you yelled, you weren't mad at your father did making you do so. You didn't feel anything and you couldn't explain it to yourself. You walked towards the city, you had to walk across someone's lawn for a parked car was in the path, but the two people that owned the house on that property were kind, old people.

After stepping into the city, you went to the only place you knew where it was located by heart. It was a family owned bakery. Your mother would take you there to pick out cupcakes or cakes, even pies, to bring to either a dinner party, a classroom party or bake sale that took place at the elementary, or a birthday party. Your Mom cooked but she wasn't the best baker, she knows that herself.

Your father used to take you there as well, but it was rare that you would go there with him. The only times he did was after the witness the incident, when he would notice you staring out the window without a smile, or any face expression at that matter, in the mirror while on the way home. He would stop at that bakery to get you either a cookie, or a cupcake.

It was closed when you arrived, but you didn't plan on going inside anyways. Instead you climbed up the ladder on the side of that two story looking building. Growing up you always wanted to climb it and sit up at the rooftop and smell the delicious desserts. You received your chance, but you didn't want it to end this way.

You sat crisscross against the air duct, the sealed side of the metal square. You shut your eyes and gave a deep sigh, you listened to the cars drive past, honk, sirens of either cop cars or ambulances. Your eyes snapped open after hearing something metal be dropped into the roof, it was a pipe.