Chapter 4

After standing out of the chair, still rubbing your wrist while looking down, you turned to face Nightwing. You looked up at him, he looked at you, you could tell he was bitting the inside of his lip. You looked past him, seeing Batman himself stare at you before he turned and pushed a button.

You ended up watching the clip once more, you saw where Nightwing placed his hands on her shoulders and do as he said he did. She landed back against the wall, he took steps back as she stared at him in confusion. He was shaking his head before he stormed off.

When he ended there, you looked at Batman, then back over Nightwing who gave a swallow, looking at you. "I'm so sorry." He tensed with a grunt when you hugged him, arms around his neck as he hands went up, but soon wrapped around your sides, squeezing tightly.

The Joker's voice was heard in mumble, he sound as if he was ranting but it soon quiet down when Batman made the see through glass be covered be a steel door. You pulled back, smiling, light blushing, you felt Nightwing hug you as if he didn't want to release you.

"I should be the one apologizi-." You lips made him silent, you smirked into the kiss you were giving him, but when you felt him kiss back, you ended up smiling as you melted into it. After pulling back, the two of you smiling, you took a couple of steps back.

You saw Batman standing beside you, making Nightwing smirk and rubbed the back of his head with a chuckle. "I did tell her the location." You looked down but couldn't help but to smile, after he walked away, Nightwing took your hand, making your eyes widened as if it was the first time he's done it.

"You should be at school." "What are you my Father...actually that's an insult I'm so sorry." You laughed lightly, he gave an eye roll and a small chuckle, he then lifted you up bridal style, you yelped in response. "What are you doing?" He was walking towards the elevator, Batman wasn't following or leading him you noticed.

"I told you. I'm a hero after all. Saving a beautiful girl from harm." You blushed, giving a playful eye roll. You latched on to him, as the elevator shut, you looked up at him as he looked down at you. "So..does this mean." "Yes it does." You laughed giving a head shaking blushing at what he thought you were referring to. "No..okay sure. But. Last name? First name? Age?"

"Mom." Your mother gave you a confused look after seeing a charming boy with black hair, wearing a causal outfit stand next to you when you entered the house. She had a rag in her hand as if she was cleaning dishes. It was a day after the incident of you being taking hostage. It was after school as well, yesterday you didn't go but played on off as you did. Instead you spent the day learning about Nightwing.

"Who's th-." "I'm Dick Grayson." You mother gave double blinks then pointed two fingers with one hand at the two of you before pressing them together. "Are you two?" "Dating?" She gave you a nod, making you blush and take his hand as he smirked and side glanced at you.

You looked down then looked back up at her, giving a nod as her eyes slightly widened after you giving her the signal that you and Dick were a couple. "We are but it's more than that. Let's just say..he's the one that kept me from becoming..ultra numb."

(The end. Sorry for any errors I may have made. Hoped you enjoyed this. Follow for more Nightwing stories.)