Five o'clock

After one hard day at work, Luke left his office in the city and took a train to get home. On the train, he noticed some one who wasn't usually on the train. Some one new, some one beautiful. He noticed that she was a big woman which was exactly how he liked girls; she had some jiggle when she walked, her big belly hung low and her butt was big and plump. She wore a tang top showing her big breasts and rolls, and wore tight jeans revealing big thighs, tight together and no gap.

Luke was overwhelmed by her beauty, and was more then happy to approach her. "Hi" Luke said, slightly blushing by his cheeks. "Oh, hello" she said, slightly startled. "I take this train every weekday and I know all the people who come and go on it. I've never seen you before, are you new around here?" Luke asked. "Oh, I'm just visiting my cousin for a week. She's a few years younger then me and I was happy to hear that she just finished college and got an apartment"
She said. "Wow, congrats! Hey, I'm Luke." He said politely. "Oh, my name is Raven. Nice to meet you Luke. So, you live around here?" she asked. "Yeah, I live pretty close actually. I don't know if you can see it, but I live in that tall building back there." Luke but his finger on the train window right on the building he lived in. Raven went on her tippy-toes to see the building and when she went back down her belly jiggled. Luke went looking at her belly which was a pleasure to watch jiggle and raven noticed that Luke was pleased. She looked up into Luke's eyes and smiled, blushing. "Oh, I believe this is my stop. It was nice meeting you, Raven." Luke said, waving and beginning to walk away. "Okay, by Luke. It was great meeting you!" She said in a louder voice for him to hear. When Luke left, Raven looked out at the window. She spotted Luke's apartment building and started to smile.