The choice

Today, Raven had to decide either to go to Luke's house or go back to Anna's and meet Colin. Colin must've liked big women just like Luke, because he was dating Anna and she always lets her big belly hang or wear tight clothes to show off her fat. Raven knew it was best to take after her cousin and she wore her tightest jeans she owned  and a croc top purposely showing her all belly out into the public. She put an unzipped jacket over her crop top to kind of hide it. She new she was going to choose Luke over her cousin, but she didn't know how much fun she was really gonna have at Luke's apartment.

                                    ***

  Luke got on the train at 5 and was more then happy to see Raven there, and she was wearing that sexy outfit. "Hey Raven, I'm so glad you decided to come" Luke said. "Oh, why wouldn't I ?" She said, smiling. Luke out his arms on ravens wide hips and she put her arms over his shoulders.Then Raven looked up at him smiling and he kissed her on the check. They had then stood back and acknowledged what had really happened. "This is all happening so fast" Raven said. "I know, I love it." Luke said.
Raven had no longer cared about Colin nor her own cousin. Her and Luke and fallen deeply in love.

   "So, this is my stop. Are you coming with me?" Luke asked while putting out his hand.
"Of corse" Raven said taking his hand. They got off the train and starting walking the city streets holding hands. Raven was constantly jiggling with every step she made. "God, how lucky am I that I came across your pretty face?" Luke asked smiling. "I'm really surprised, you must have a lot of trust in me coming back to my apartment on only the third day we even knew each other" Luke said. "Well, you just looked like a guy I can trust" Raven explained. They walked, talked and laughed all the way back to his apartment. He brought her right to his bedroom which had a big glass wall on one side, revealing the big beautiful city and had a big bed with a few candles around which set the mood and smelt lovely. Raven sat on the edge of the bed and took off her light jacket and croc top and Luke ran his hands through Ravens rolls and big belly. He began to feel her big breasts and she lay down on the bed with him on top and they started making out and feeling each other all over. Luke rolled over so they were both side to side and continued. They both quickly stood up and  stripped down to continue. Raven had no clue what meeting Colin would be like, but she was sure that she made the right decision.