Another day

It was 5 o'clock once again, and Luke was getting on the train. He had noticed that raven was there once again, and she was wearing tight leggings and a small sweatshirt which revealed her stomach fat and breasts. He walked over to her and she looked up into his eyes and smiled. "Hey Luke" Raven said. "Hey, Raven. So, are you enjoying your second day in the city?" Luke as her. "Yes, I love seeing all the big tall buildings everywhere. There so beautiful."

Luke and Raven were looking out the train window and smiled. "Hey I know the sounds crazy, but can you come over my apartment tomorrow?" Luke asked nervously. "Um, yes, that sounds perfect!" Raven said with excitement. "Ok awesome! Just be on this train tomorrow at 5 and you can just come with me at my stop." Luke said. "Sounds like a plan" Raven said. Then the train stopped and Luke started to walk out. As he was walking away, he put his arm up and waved goodbye. "Good bye Luke!" She said as he was almost gone.

     Raven got to her stop, got off the train and took a cab back to her cousins apartment. The cab drove her into the complex and dropped her off so she took an elevator to her cousins floor. "Hey Anna!" Raven said to her cousin. Anna was big like Raven, but Raven wasn't as big as Anna was. Anna had a very, big belly. Her tang top hung lower then her sweatshirt, so you can see her big belly clearly."hey rave! Listen, once you come Back to my place at around 5 to 5:30, my boyfriend Colin will be here. He says he can't wait to meet you!" Anna said. Raven got worried. She was planning on going to Luke's tomorrow! "Wait, tomorrow?" Raven asked nervously. "Yes, it's the only day he'll be in town! So, don't miss it." Anna explained. "Oh, okay" Raven told Anna. Raven was very nervous, because she was only going to be in the city for a few more days, and she didn't want to upset Luke or Anna.