Happy ending

Raven got back to her cousins place at around 7:30 to 8 and Colin was still there. "Rave, gurl your so late! We're have you been?" Anna asked. "Okay, I never told you this, but ever since I came here to visit I met this guy, and we instantly fell in love. He really liked me, and I just went to his apartment for the first time and it was great. I just never told you because I thought you'd be mad at me for not staying with you and meeting Colin" Raven explained.
"Oh rave, that's wonderful! While you were gone me and Colin had some fun as well" Anna said. Colin then walked in wearing only his underpants, "who's here Anna? Oh shoot, you must be Raven, Anna's cousin. Excuse my nudity, I'll go put on some pants." Colin said.
Colin then jogged back to Anna's bedroom and closed the door. "He's hot, right? Anyway, I know this sounds crazy but I really think you should move here in the city with me. You can stay at my place for a while, but do it for your man! What's his name anyway?" Anna asked.
"His name is Luke, and you know that doesn't sound like a bad idea. Maybe I will move here in the city..." Raven said.

       The next day, Raven hoped on the train again to see Luke. At five o'clock, Luke went on the train and was shocked to see Raven. "Raven! I thought yesterday was your last day here!" Luke said. "Well, I'm considering moving here. Maybe we could really go out.." Raven paused, beginning to think the whole thing was a dumb Idea. "I don't know, I just-"
"Yeah, that sounds like a dream come true" Luke interrupted. He then gave her a strip of paper. "Here's my number. Now you can talk to me with out coming all this way" Luke said.
"Oh god, I love you" Raven said. Then they tightly hugged and made out the whole ride home. Eventually it was Luke's stop. "Raven, it's my stop. When's a good time to text or call you?" Luke asked. "I don't know, how about 5 o'clock tomorrow?" Raven asked, smiling. "Sounds great." Luke said.

                                  The end