13. Mark & Minji Tuan

Yugyeom POV:

Business? Human trade? Did he say human trade?!

"Um...heh...did you say human trade?"- JHope asked nervously

MinHo's grin widened into a wicked one. He raised his hand in the air then pointed his hand at us. Immediately the camp members ran to us, tied our hands behind our backs and forced us on our knees.

"Human trade. It's a easy and simple trade."- MinHo said

I looked to my right to see Daehyun glaring. Baekhyun was next to him and I'm pretty sure he was planning on a way to kill MinHo judging by the look he had. Taehyung...Well Taehyung was glaring at every camp member in his sight.

"What do you want asshole?"- Daehyun snarled.

"I want the girls, after that then you boys can leave"- MinHo said with a shrug.

My eyes widened. He was asking to take my little sister and her friends. Like hell that will happen.

"No way in hell are you taking them!"- I shouted

MinHo smirked.

"Already done, kid. Grab the girls!"- MinHo ordered.

The camp members standing behind the girls grabbed each of them and started pushing them forward. The girls started struggling and shouting. Lisa was screaming bloody murder along with Janji. Out of the girls in our group, those two are the maknae, both 16.

"Let me go!"- Janji screamed, kicking and squirming.

"Stop pushing I can walk, cocknugget"- Tzuyu spat at the guy pushing her to walk.

Jennie was fighting and yelling trying to get away and eventually it took three people to take her with the other girls.

Miyoung was screaming and yelling at Suho and me to help her. Suho went to stand up but was knocked back down. I managed to stand up but the guy behind me forced me back on my knees.

"Lil sis!"- Suho shouted, struggling to get up but to no avail.

"Miyoung!"- I shouted.

SanHa was crying and yelling.

"Noona!"- SanHa yelled.

I almost forgot how close he was to her. Miyoung always took care of SanHa even when our parents and grandparents were around.

Miyoung slowly stopped struggling and gave us a small smile.

"I'll be fine"- she said and then the girls were out of our sight. Taken who knows where.

"Because it seems that you boys will fight back to get the girls, you stay locked up here. Take them away."- MinHo said and walked into a tent.

We were forced on our feet and shoved to walk. I could see out of the corner of my eye that the members of Bangtan were struggling against the guys pushing them.

We came to a stop in front of a small dark concrete building. Looks newly made. They pushed us inside and spread us apart from each other along the walls. They put shackles on our ankles and chained them to the wall. After they shackled Jimin, they left.

The only light coming in was from the really small barred windows. We were sitting on a dirt floor and there was one bucket next to each of us.

"These shackles burn like hell"- Jimin said, while rattling the chains attached to the shackles on his ankles.

Suga, after hearing what Jimin said, started to inspect his own shackles. He winced every time his skin made contact with the metal.

"Of course."- Suga sighed.