19. Escape (Part 3)

JHope POV:

We ran down three hallways and reached the hallway that led to the torture room. Mark was explaining how long we had before anyone noticed we were gone.

"The torture room is right there!"- Baekhyun pointed to a metal door.

"Alright Jennie, Jin, take watch. Daehyun, Baekhyun,and Yugyeom, find us an exit."- Mark ordered and everyone went off to do what the were told.

Mark opened the door and we went in. Right in front of us, sat Suga in the leather chair, glaring at us.

"The hell you glaring at us for?"- Rapmon questioned.

" You took forever"- Suga growled.

"Well you seem just fine"- I said while moving to unstrapped his wrists while Mark unstrapped his ankles.

"It's gonna take alot more than torture and threats to break me"- Suga said.

"If you want to call yourself a bad ass then just do it"- Rapmon as he pulled Suga up from the chair.

"Im a bad ass"- Suga grinned.

"We found the exit, Mark. Looking good Suga"- Daehyun smiled.

"Thanks Daehyun. Let's get the hell out of here before I go on a murderous rampage"- Suga said as he walked out of the room.

We made our way to the exit doors and were greeted by gunfire. I looked to the left and saw zombies, alot of them. They were coming inside the camp.

"Get to the gate!"- Jennie yelled.

We took off running towards the gate, dodging camp members as we go. When we made it to JinJin and the others we were about to leave but Mark stopped us.

"Minji and I aren't going with you"- My ark said as he held Minji's hand.

"Like hell you're not!"- Daehyun yelled.

"We are going to be fine Daehyun. Don't worry about us. I have friends we can stay with. Go get out of here!"- Mark shouted.

We left with JinJin leading us as far away as he can. When we got far enough, JinJin said good bye and ran back to the camp.

"Let's just hope MinHo is dead by the time the zombies are finished with that camp"- Baekhyun said as he was panting.

"Let's get moving. Our next destination is Daegu"- Yugyeom said as he slung his arm over Miyoung's shoulder.

"It's mine and Miyoung's job to get you guys safely to Daegu"- Yugyeom smiled.

"But...Aren't you two staying with us when we get there?"- I asked, afraid of the answer.

They looked at each other.

"Since this whole apocalypse started, Suho, SanHa, Yugyeom and I made our duty to find survivors and get them to safety. Of course we didn't know about Daegu at the time, so we were just planning on taking you guys to another city of Korea in hopes it was safe and untouched by the infection. After we done that we would return to Seoul and look for more survivors. Since Suho and SanHa are dead, it's now up to Yugyeom and I to continue that duty."- Miyoung explained with a small smile.

"But you guys don't have to continue that when you get us to Daegu. There's nothing left of Seoul."- Taehyung said.

"Please stay. You guys took us off the streets and kept us alive while risking your own. Let us help you now"- Rapmon pleaded.

Miyoung sighed and looked up at Yugyeom who had a look of defeat on his face.

"I guess...It would be ok. Im sure Suho and SanHa would be fine with it if they were still alive."- Yugyeom decided.

We all cheered.

"Next and final stop! Daegu!"- Janji shouted in delight.

We laughed and let Yugyeom and Miyoung lead the way. Daegu here we come...