The Queen's Guest

Hello people...
I know it's been quite a long time since I've last updated. Well, I'm sorry actually. With semester exams I was busy so I didn't have any time to upload any chapter.
Anyway, this chapter is gonna be a longer one. Hope you enjoy it... especially you, @suwaibabello... this one's for you!

"Hey! Let me go you wretched-"
I cut short of my swearing as the soldier clasped my wrist and dragged me away from the Code placing unit. I was starting to get super anxious with all the tattooing and the bizarre happenings.
Yeah, I know I came to find what Hans was upto, but it seems like I have many other reasons to come here. On the other hand, I might find answers for who I am.
"Where the fuck do you think you're taking me?" I yelled awkwardly but the voodoo soldier acted like he didn't hear me at all.
Maybe, I should use my super dangerous ability to get his soul out?
No Lynda, it won't be nice with everyone watching, my instincts told me.
"Stop it! Let go! I did get the tattoo... if you don't believe me, ask Ben, ask Jake! Or please will you listen?" I shrieked, hypnotically.
"Yeah, she's telling the truth," my saviour's voice echoed, "Let her go! She's with me!"
As Jake, the dimple face came to my rescue, the soldier did let me go. And I stubbornly shuffled towards Jake and Ben who were waiting for me at the doorstep of the Coding Unit.
"What happened?" Jake asked me.
"That dumbo did not listen to me-" I began but Ben interrupted;
"Your don't have the Code,  do you?"
I paled under my skin.
"That's why the guard arrested you. Am I right, Brenda?"
"I'm afraid that's what really happened." I admitted lamely and Ben shook his head.
"This is so abnormal. I've never seen anything like it," he exclaimed as a matter of factly, "first your brain is blocking entry and then you are a Vampire when you are not and now your code won't just stick into your skin!"
I heaved a sigh. But this heavy atmosphere was starting to make me feel curious.
"What are we gonna do now?" Jake asked and I shuddered.
Maybe, they'll finish me off just like they wanted, I thought.

"Perhaps we should take her to Elton," Ben suggested.
"Whatever people, let's meet this Elton guy..." I murmured to myself as I followed Ben and Jake out of the Coding Unit.

♤♤♤

Elton was definitely a twin of Theo James.
His features were all Theo jamish and all I could do was stare at him the whole time. Apparently, I wondered if some carry Vampire turned Theo into one. However, Ben and Jake believed that Elton could figure out what to do with me.
"So, Brenda, is it true that you don't feel like a Vampire? " Elton inquired and I shrugged.
"Maybe yes, I don't know actually. I have these teeth and I drink blood. Maybe no, I should be a Vampire..."
Elton smiled at me.
"Can I see your hand, Brenda?"
"Sure," I said and held out my palm.
In matter of seconds, a knife flashed into view and I felt pain seize through my palm as Elton made a shallow cut. Blood oozed from my palm as we both watched.
"OUCH! WHY THE FUCK-"
"Shh, swearing won't do any good Brenda," Elton whispered and produced a tissue paper and wiped the blood in my palm.
In a split second, there was no blood stains on the tissue. I was startled as much as Elton was.
"Ben, Jake,  can I have a word with this girl?" Elton requested and both confused heads left the room without any protest.
When Elton and I were alone,  Elton whispered to me,
"It's been my pleasure to meet a creature like you now that I know what you really are..."
I stared at him.
"What am I?" I stuttered.
He laughed as he sat on a nearby stool.
"Well, I really don't know what you are but I think I know what you could do," he said.
"So, what are you gonna do about it, Elton? "
"Perhaps, hand you do the guards..." he said very thoughtfully.
"Stop lying you squid head! You know you can't throw a Wild Vampire out just like that!" I protested unreasonably.
"Uh ofcourse I cannot do that!  But the Queen could!"
"So you are gonna hand me to her?"
"I'm afraid I won't do that." He said.
I was starting to get confused.
"Why won't you? Isn't it your job to delete people like me?"
"It is, Brenda. But you're one special useful being we struggled to create. We just can't finish something we've wasted half of our every to create. And such a thing won't die until we take its full use," Elton mumbled.
"Maybe, you're going nuts or something," I suggested, "That's why you're so stupid to let me go."
"Brenda, don't worry dear girl, I won't dissapoint that pretty face. But remember to find the Trio. I bet they are here somewhere. They'll tell you what you should do...."
"Who? Where can I find them?" I asked but before that very moment, Elton called out Ben and Jake lying outside the door.
And as they came in, he did as he promised me because he commanded them;
"Take this girl and hand her to the Queen! "

I was furious with Elton, probably I should have taken his soul out. But all I could do was to think about what he told me. It was something everybody tell me to do
'Find the Trio'  like I know them. Anyways, I was now been dragged to the palace of the Tavern, a brilliant masterpiece of solid granite and marble.
Perhaps, I should run away from Jake and Ben. Maybe I should have never left Hans place.
As we reached the end of the stoned staircase that led us right into the great door of the castle, Jake and Ben handed me to one of the guards saying;
"Can we have the honour of meeting the Queen?" Ben asked,  clearly but the guard rejected his request.
"It's a very urgent matter-"
"The Queen is with Lord Hans from the Upper Kingdom and wishes to see nobody." The guard exclaimed.
What the heck? What's Hans got to do with the so called queen?
What if she's his mistress?
"But believe me man, we really want to meet the Queen since it is a very important matter to discuss!" Jake remarked.
Yeah, wait till I get into the castle, I thought.
"Whatever is with this girl here," the stubborn guard snarled, " we cannot disobey her majesty's orders!"
"Very well then, perhaps we should-"
"I think I can take her in for you," a familiar voice suggested and as I turned back to see who it was, Tamara was standing there her half human face smiling crookedly at my side.
"Ofcourse, Lady Tamara, that's a great idea," Ben said as he handed me to the half-human and half-I-don't-remember.

"C'mon dear, I'll get you to meet the Queen and her guest..." Tamara mumbled to me in a slight low whisper as the palace door opened for us.

I will update soon.
Till then vote, comment and follow.

😜😞😉😇