s e i z e

Grivoiserie / Travesuras

Months passed after your wedding anniversary and it was another morning at the dining table. Even though you had your favorite food in front of you, you sighed.

Somehow, this life was fun yet extremely annoying since you had to deal with a flirt of a husband. What you hated the most was when he'd make you feel butterflies.

Of course, what entertained you the most was his reaction to your pranks and him pranking you back. You loved these "wars".

"Ma'am, your food is getting cold." Louise's voice pierced your thoughts and your smirk, which you didn't even know was on your face.

"Oh, sorry." You quickly started. Francis came in a little later, looking all dapper and handsome and smiled at you.

"Good morning, love." He sent a flying kiss to you, which you quickly evaded. His ksses were bombs and you didn't want to die.

"Sup." You greeted. Ah, you didn't choose the thug life but it chose you, so you had no will to refuse.

"Babe, I'll be going on a business trip tomorrow in the afternoon and I'll be back in two weeks." He spoke.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"You ought to know, sweetheart."

"Okay."

After the breakfast, you were sitting in my room reading a book quietly while you were lying on the couch. Just then you heard a knock.

"Come in." You called. Louise came in and said,

"Ma'am, Sir Francis wishes to see you."

"Huh? Okay." You kept the book down and followed her to Francis' office. You could hear pained groans from his bathroom. Louise knocked his door,

"Sir, ma'am is here."

"T-thanks..." he mumbled. Louise left you  alone. You kept snickering as you leaned on his locked bathroom door.

"So, you put a laxative in my breakfast, eh?" He asked.

"How dare you falsely accuse me?" You said, pretending to be offended.

"Sweetheart, nobody but you in this mansion would be so vile to put laxatives in one's plate." He said, mumbling swears in french.

"Thank you." You smiled.

"That wasn't a compliment."

"I know. Enjoy your day in the bathroom, love!" You laughed and sashayed out of his room.

"Tonight!" He screamed as you walked out of his office.

As you walked back to your room, you wondered what he meant by "tonight". Did he have a trick up his sleeve? Did he want to f**k you tonight? As in, not literally but in a prank sort of way?

"Damn it, what a weirdo." You ruffled your hair as you thought of more interpretations.

---

Francis' P.O.V

I sighed heavily. Thanks to my "lovable" wife and her laxatives, my energy had all drained. I fell down on my chair, took out my phone and called Gilbert, wanting to tell him everything.

"What's up, bruh?" Came that hoarse-ish voice.

"I don't think I've ever heard an ambassador speaking so casually." I said.

"Dude, you're my pal, why wouldn't I be casual unless it's some formal meeting or some sort of shit?"

"Understandable." I smiled.