d i x - n e u f

Caramel Apple

Weeks passed and you still wouldn't admit that you were in love already. Whenever you'd realize, you'd end up doing something crazy like punching the bean bag or the wall. 

Most of the time, your anger (and love) would usually be best expressed in pranks. And here you were, in your room with a book called "The Ultimate Prank Book" which you made. It was filled with pranks that have been tried, tested and ready for use.

Most pranks were from the internet, and some from your own wild creativity. Today, you felt especially evil, so you started gathering everything you needed.

Francis' P.O.V

I was feeling especially uneasy today. I was having a gut feeling that my wife would strike today. She has been quiet lately, so, I'm not sure of what to expect. As I sat there, staring at my laptop while my mind was lost, my phone rang,

"Hello?" 

"Hey stupid! I made some caramel apples, want some?" My wife's voice hollered over the other side. 

For once, I was glad that she became a little kinder than before. Sometimes, her ruthlessness is insane.

"Of course I'd love to have some." I replied with a smile.

"Nice, I'll bring them over right now." She said.

"Don't. You're in the kitchen now, right? I'll come there." I objected and stood up.

"Why?" she asked.

"I've been sitting for a long time already and I want to get up and walk around."

"Okay, whatever floats your boat." She hung up immediately.

I stood up and started walking to the kitchen excitedly. It wasn't a common thing for ____ to make something for me. Is she finally responding to me or am I just hallucinating?

As soon as I reached the dining room, I saw a tray with two caramel apples on the table. A note was by the side. It read:

"I've gone to poop, enjoy your dessert."

"Considering her very blunt use of bad words, it's definitely her." I nodded and took one of the caramel apples. 

It looked really cute with all the sprinkles and crushed Oreo on it. I took a big bite and as I chewed it, I found out that it tasted rather strange. 

Apples don't taste spicy right? Neither do they make my eyes water so much. I looked at the caramel "apple" I realized I bit into a fancy looking onion.

"Holy shit." I mumbled as I ran to the nearest trashcan and spat out the spicy onion. I drowned a glass of water and took a deep breath.

"I can't believe she duped me again!" I cracked my knuckles and sighed, "How do I get even, though?" 

Deep in thought, I walked back to my office and fell down on my rotating chair. No sooner I did, a loud honk erupted from under the chair, scaring the wits out of me.

"Another one?" I got on my knees and looked under the chair, finding a horn taped underneath, "Has she planned this out or what?"

"Man, she's smart. But how do I get her to surrender to me?" I removed the horn and sat on my chair again. 

"You know what? I don't care if she hates me. I'll just love her no matter what." I clenched my fist and nodded.

"Wait, that was so cheesy." 

"Wait, that's it!" 

---

Third Person P.O.V

You were ecstatic. Every prank you pulled on him today was successful. It was night right now and you were having the time of your life watching rom-coms on Netflix while simultaneously writing your diary.

"I'm such a genius." you patted your back (somehow) and sighed happily, "I'll definitely not get that diamond ring on my finger."

You stopped for a moment and started doubting yourself. Surely you were lying to yourself. As you snuggled up in your thick blanket, you sighed.

You loved him, but you could never work up the courage to admit it. Often, you were stuck between telling him and not telling him because your "extreme tsundere-ness" didn't allow you.

But, sooner or later, you would forget all about it and just tell him. 

"Argh! WHY ARE YOU STIRRING UP MY HEART, YOU ASSHOLE?!" you spontaneously screamed and kicked your legs in the air. 

Well, that made you feel slightly better, if not fully. As you continued softly whining and complaining, your phone buzzed, making your heart beat go faster.

You quickly took the phone and found a text message from Francis. 

Francis: Come to the garden now

You: What why

Francis: Just come

Your curiosity was officially piqued. You quickly switched off the television, got on your feet, patted your hair and t-shirt down and gulped. Hopefully, he wasn't lying. 

You reached the garden and looked for Francis. Your heart was still beating fast as you decided to wander around and search. 

Suddenly, a hand grabbed your shoulder, making you shriek.

"Wow, I surely didn't expect that." said a voice that sounded like Francis'. 

"Wha- Can you not scare me like that?!" You complained and pouted out of habit. You didn't even try to look cute.

"By the way, where are you going?" He asked, hands leaving your shoulder.

"To look for you, what else?" You cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Allow me to lead you, sweetheart." He held out his hand to you and winked, making you blush lightly.

"What's with you today?" You gave your hand to him, which he clasped tightly.

"I just thought I'd tell you how much I love you." He smiled and took you to wherever he wanted to lead you.

His answer got your heart fluttering madly. Yet, it got you thinking. You annoyed and pranked him so much, yet he still wouldn't stop telling you that he loved you? You would be a liar if you said that you weren't attracted to him because of his dedication. 

Really, he drove you insane. 

"Here we are." Francis' nice voice brought you back to reality, or rather, a dream. 

Your eyes were directed to the most beautiful scene you've ever seen. 

To Be Continued

_____________________________________________________________________

Hello my little cinnamon rolls! Yeah, it's kinda been a while and I'm back with another chapter! Hope y'all have been doing well. 

I want to dedicate this to @Meg_inthe_cage and @chickenlesswing for the prank ideas. Although I used chickenlesswing's ideas, I was thinking I'd save Meg_inthe_cage's ideas for the sequel or something *wink wonk*

By the way, don't bash me for saying this but, the next chapter will be the last one sooo yeah. Also, there will be a sequel, so don't worry your little butt!

Lately, I've been keeping my stories short because writer's block is a common thing for me now and I've got drafts which I've been itching to publish! 

I'll try to publish the next chapter as soon as I can so, stay tuned!

P.S BTS won the Top Social Artist Award ! ! ! (Don't kill me for being ARMY or just don't kill me because you've seen enough of this today)

See you!

Platinum

______________________________________________________________________