Jack Maynard (imagine #5)

Suggested by maynardlmao on Instagram. Thanks for the idea girlie! 

You meet Jack at vidcon and well, your dreams come true.

In case you don't know: y/n=your name y/h/c=your hair color y/e/c=your eye color y/f/n=your friend's name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the day! Vidcon starts today, and you couldn't be more excited! The main events don't start until 10, but you woke up at 8 to give yourself some time to get ready properly. You immediately jump out of bed and go into the bathroom. You get into the shower and wash your face and long (y/h/c) hair. You put your hair into a tight bun and shave your legs, going over multiple spots you tend to miss. You are meeting Jack and Conor Maynard, Marcus Butler, Caspar Lee, Joe Sugg, the rest of the buttercream gang, Shane Dawson, Jc Caylen, Andrea Russett, and all of your other favorites, but you were most concerned about Jack. You wanted to make a good impression on him, and make sure he remembers you. After your shower, you turn on some music to help you get ready. You put on your favorite romper; a simple, black one with an open back, halter neck, very low cut so you could show off your tan, and a black band to stop the cut down the center and separate the top from the bottom. You let your hair out of its bun and begin to straighten it, as all you planned on doing with it was put it in a ponytail with some sort of braid going back into it. It was a humid day in LA, so you knew doing anything else with it would be pointless. You got out all of your makeup, which happened to already be waterproof and sweat proof, and started applying it. You decided to do a smokey eye, putting a light gray color in the corners by your nose, a metallic gray in the middle of your lid, and black at the edge, with winged eyeliner. You fill in your eyebrows, not really worrying about how filled in they are because they're actually nice without fill. You're deciding which lip to go with when you get a text from your friend saying she's outside. You bring 2 with you, brush your teeth, and grab your sunglasses and head up the stairs to your front door. You throw on your vans, as you knew you were to be standing a lot today. You rush out the door, phone and keys in your hand, and meet your friend in her car.

 You rush out the door, phone and keys in your hand, and meet your friend in her car

*These serve as time skips for the car ride btw*

You and your best friend arrive at the convention center. Once she parks, you go to walk into the venue but are stopped by security. "I need to see your tickets and a form of ID," he says sternly. You look at each other and raise an eyebrow as you both pull out your IDs and show him your wristbands. He looks at the bands quickly, then your IDs and faces, and nods slightly before stepping aside a bit to let you through. You both walk through the double doors into a long hallway. With each step, your excitement grew and grew, until you were finally at the last pair of doors between you and your favorite people on the Internet. "You ready?!" Your best friend looks at you with a big grin on her face. You return the grin and nod. You both turn back towards the door and push them open, a rush of air pushing you both back a bit. You finally get through the door frame and take in your surroundings. The venue was like an American football stadium, with a blow-up roof (sorry if I'm explaining this horribly, but for anyone who follows American college sports, it's like the Carrier Dome in Syracuse. If you don't know what that is, google "Carrier Dome, Syracuse NY" and you'll get the idea). There were various backdrops set up where the YouTubers would stand for the thousands of pictures that would be taken. You and your friend rush over to a line that wasn't as long, and stand for only about 10 minutes. Because the venue just opened up, not many YouTubers had lines or had shown up yet. When you get a little closer, you recognize the bleached tips of his hair. "Y/F/N!!!! I know who we're in line for!" She looks at you confused, and then you whisper who it is in her ear. Her eyes go wild as she looks at you, mouth open in shock. "How did he have a short line?!" You giggle as you move farther in line. You are finally the next one in line. Jack looked at you and his eyes lit up. "Hi! How are you?" He smiles sweetly at you. You blush a little, being nervous as hell. "Hi, I'm good, how are you?" You say softly in your American accent. He laughs a little, causing you to blush more and look down at your feet. "Better now that I've met you! What's your name?" "Y/N," you say. "Well, Y/N," he says, your name rolling off his tongue. "I love your accent, where are you from?" You look up and meet his loving gaze at you. You couldn't tell if it was a fan encounter love or something more. Maybe you were imagining things. "New York, not the city though, just the state," you ramble a little, a bit intimidated by the intensity of his stare. He laughs again, making you smile. "It's beautiful, love." He puts his arm around your shoulder, and you turn to look towards the cameras. They take photos on the professional camera as well as on your phone. After the pictures with you and your friend, you hug him again. "Can you possibly sign my phone case?" "Of course, love," he smiles again as you give him your phone. He turns it over and grabs a Sharpie from a little canister next to him. He signed it quickly and handed it back to you, smiling. He pulls you into one last hug as you mumble a "thank you" into his shoulder. "Don't thank me yet," he winks as he pulls away. You turn on your heel and walk away, glancing back to wave. You look at what he signed on the back of your phone. It read: Hope you'll call me to have coffee soon? x. With his number and signature underneath it. You show your friend, and she starts freaking out with you. It pays to be calm when you meet Jack Maynard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote & comment if you want a part 2! Again, Shoutout to maynardlmao on Instagram for the idea! Hope you all liked it, and follow me on my fan account on Instagram (sugglife_mayniac) as I post on there a lot (if you come from my Instagram, don't worry, I'll start posting like I used to soon, college has me stressed out)

Thanks and much love to all! P.S., thanks for 422 reads, you guys are fantastic.

Love,

Adrianna