call this home

Sam pov

"Miss young can I have the adoption papers for Sam please?" Jack asked as we walked out the room "sure Sean I'll be right back and Sam go pack your stuff sweetie" she said as she walked off "do you want me to help you pack Sam?" Jack asked "sure if you want to" I answered as we were walking up to my room.

We entered the room and I grabbed my suitcase which was... You guessed it green, a very light green.

"What do you want me to grab Sam?" Jack asked
"Can you grab my drawing and arty stuff from my top draw of the vanity, my knitting stuff from the second draw and I'll get the rest" I said which I just got a simple nod in return. I grabbed my clothes from the wardrobe and put my guitar on my back and grabbed my headphone, phone and charger along with my sunglasses and put them in my 'septic' green backpack as I call it. I put all the clothes in the suitcase and go to grab it until jack grabs it to which I don't argue because it's less effort for me.

"Hey jack I'll meet you outside im gonna go say bye to the younger kids" I say which I got a nod in return

As I walk towards the other side of the house which is dedicated to the younger kids I am ambushed by Lila and her posse "ugh what do you want Lila I kinda have to go" I say clearly full of not only anger but annoyance "where you gonna go bitch you have nowhere to go remember. Your not gonna get adopted" she says laughing "well to bad for you Lila I've got adopted by the nicest person in the world so yeah go annoy someone who actually gives a shit" I so at at her and walks off until I feel someone grab my hair and dragged me.

She dragged me to her room and locked the door "listen here freak your never gonna get adopted to face reality and see it" she said "I'm gonna prove it to you that your not gonna get adopted because your just some ugly price of scum. Your literally the most ugliest thing I've seen" after she said that I laughed. I couldn't help it so I laughed "what's so funny?" She asked clearly annoyed "I guessed you haven't looked in the mirror this morning have you because all I see is a girl wearing a mask to hide her ugliness" I shot back at her "on your gonna get it now" she said as she throws me down to the floor with a thud "sometimes the truth hurts Lila" I say.

I wish I was never born because the next few minuets consisted of her punching me, kicking me and slamming my face into the floor "I'm leaving you hear to hopefully die" she said as she left her room. I tried to get up but I fell. I got up again and failed. At this point I was giving up until I got up again and succeeded I limped over to the door a d opened it.

I got out of the room and went the way I can trying to ignore all the stares I got from people until I got to the door when I felt something dig into my back "I still don't get why you are going" she said. I twisted the door handle and walked towards jack who had a nice looking mustang which was a really nice color of red.

Then I remember darkness.

*time skip cause I'm writing this at 2:10 am*

I woke up in a strange room that I didnt recognise until I heard a familiar voice "oh your awake" jack said as he was walking in with some water and pain killers "w-where am I?" I asked worryingly "a place where you could call home" he says sweetly "what should I call you?" I ask "what do you mean?" He asks clearly confused "should I call you dad, jack, Sean or what?" I replied "what ever you like darlin" he says with his signature smile "OK boss" I said smiling.

"I like that" he said "like what?" I asked confused "your smile you should do it more often it suits you" he said