Love. Drama. High School

I awoke to my younger brother John kicking my door yelling for me to get up or I was going to miss the bus. Today was the first day of my junior and I was kind of looking forward to it. I jump out of bed and hop in the shower. I get dressed in my new blue jeans and my flannel shirt, I examine my self in the mirror, "Not to bad." I say as i turn around to head to get my backpack and boots out of my room. I meet my brother outside by the steps and we start to walk up the road to the bus stop.

"Can we just skip today and go somewhere else." John says kicking at rocks.

"No! You know dad would kill us if we skipped school." I say. We reach the bus stop and i see other neighbor kids standing at the bus stop. I notice Aaron, one of my friends, walking toward us with a smile on his face.

"Hey Adelyn, you look nice today," Aaron says while he starts to talk to John about football. I notice myself start to blush, hes always been real nice to me but we're just good friends. I put my headphones in as the bus pulls up to our stop and i climb into the bus. I sit in the front because theres people i don't like too much that sit in the back. I feel my phone vibrate and i look down to see a text:

From: Tyler <3

Hey sweetie. Hows your morning so far?

I smile to myself at how sweet he is, Tyler is my boyfriend. We started to be friends in 10th grade while i was dating Kasey Styles. Tyler helped me through the break up i went through and during that we began to get feelings for eachother. We started talking and we got together over the Summer. I look back to phone and send a reply:

To: Tyler <3

Hey babe :) and good im alittle nervous though.

I wasn't lying i was pretty nervous, I was starting a vocational class at school and i don't know anyone except my best friend Caylen Franta that will be in there with me. I just stare out the window and wonder how this year will be. My phone buzzes in my hand again.

From: Tyler <3

Don't be nervous babe ill be there with you. ;) But im at the school i'll see you when you get there <3

I didn't text him back because we were close to the school. I quickly texted Caylen:

To: CayCay

Hey are you at the school already?

While i waited for a response i looked around at all the people on our bus. Its a lot crowded then it usually is. My phone buzzed in my hand and i looked down thinking it was Caylen but it wasn't it was my other best friend Jack Johnson:

From: Jackypoo :)

Hey Ads see you in school :)

I smile because hes been by my side since middle school and i couldn't imagine my life without him. Some people think its weird because we dated for a year, but we fine with it. I send him a text back:

To: Jackypoo :)

Jackypoo i missed you :) and okay i brought gummy bears for us :)

We reached the school and i started to get off the bus as i was walking to the doors i noticed a new face ive never seen before. He was walking in front of me and i wondered who he was as i was walking into the cafeteria. I was quickly knocked out of my thought as someone came up behind me and picked me up and hugged me tightly. I already knew who it was as he set me down. I turned to meet eyes with Jack. He was smiling so brightly at me, he kissed my forehead and said, " You look all nice and fancy," he gave me a wink.

"Why thank you, you look all handsome," i say punching his shoulder. I never really noticed how handsome he was. His brown eyes were shining at me and i get lost in them. I shouldn't think this but i cant help it the feelings are still there but we both know were better off as friends. We stood there talking about our summer and how we needed to go riding again. His smile soon faded and i turned to see where he was looking and it was Tyler walking toward us. I never understood why he didn't like him.

"Why don't you like him," i say as i stare at him waiting for a answer.

" I didn't necessary say i didn't like him." He mumbles while still looking his direction, " Im just not his biggest fan!"

I was about to ask him exactly what he meant but i was greeted by Tyler with a  kiss on the cheek. He nodded at Jack as Jack nodded back slowly. Something was up with Jack, i never understood why he didn't like him. Hes got a girlfriend and i don't say anything about her. I shook out of the thought as the bell rung. Tyler grabbed my hand and i walked him to class.

...

The day started to fly by and along came the last class period, it was English class. I walk into the class and was leaning against the teachers desk as i was telling Jack to wait for me when the bell rings. As he went to walk out of the room I looked up to walk to a desk but i stopped dead in my tracks. I was standing right in front of the new boy i seen earlier. I couldn't stop staring at him as i noticed he was cute. He looked up at me and smiled and i almost passed out. His dimples shown and his smile was bright and white and i just couldn't move. He started to look at me funny and all i could think to say is, " CAN I GO TO THE BATHROOM???" i yelled nervously as i ran out of the class, not too sure as to where i was going but i had to get out of there.