chapter 4

Caylens P.O.V.

     I can't believe Adelyn left me here with Cameron, I mean dont get me wrong i have the biggest crush on him but i dont exactly know how to act around him.

"So, what do you want to do Caylen?" He says nervously. Its kind of cute that hes nervous but im not to sure as to why.

"Ummm.." i try to say something but my mind goes blank and nothing will come out. We stand there in complete awardness and i can feel his eyes on me as i stare at the ground. I slowly look up and he starts to grin. Why is he grinning so big?

"Lets go eat, if thats okay with you," he says while i still say nothing," or we dont have to, its whatever yo-"

" Going to eat sounds good to me." I smile at him and he begins to relax. He grabs my hand which sends chills through my body and i think he knows it because he looked at me and smiled. We start to head for the parking lot doors to his car. Its feels weird but good that hes still holding my hand. Im not sure as to why he was but i didnt want him to let go so i didnt say anything to him. As we make it to his car he opens the door for me and as i climb in hes still smiling at me. He shuts my door and walks around to his side of the car. He gets in and he turns on the car and starts to drive.

"So where would you like to eat?" he ask.

"McDonalds is fine with me." i say hoping he doesnt think im weird.

"My kind of girl, i love micky ds, most girls are scared because of carbs." He says smiling at me. His kind of girl, hmm i like the sound of that, but i know it would never happen.

"Carbs smarbs, i love food." I say looking out the window panicky. Carbs smarbs? What is wrong with you caylen, he deffinately probably thinks you're weird now. He starts to laugh and i look at him worried. Is he laughing at me or with me?

"You know you're funny Caylen, i like you," he says and realizes im staring at him with my mouth open speechless," i-i-i mean like you as in a friend, you know not like im saying hey be my girlfriend or something-"

I start to giggle at his rambling, "Its okay i like you too" I say and smile at him.

"You do? i mean of course you do," He says trying to sound cool as i look at him funny," no what i mean is you do?"

"Yes of course, your a nice guy,"i say," and you've only been my crush since forever." I whisper knowing he didnt hear me.

"Thanks and i sorta have had a crush on you too." He says and i literally pass out. Is he really saying what i think he is? He has a crush on me? Cameron Dallas has a crush on me? I sit back and smile at the question now knowing its a statement. 

Cameron Dallas has a crush on me.

---------------------------------------------------

Adelyn's P.O.V.

    I wake up in a cold sweat on my floor, i mustve fell off my bed when i fell asleep. I sit up and i see it's still dark outside of my window. I wonder what time it is? As i stand up i hear a crunch sound beneath my foot, i look down to see my screen on my iphone shattered! Great first i catch jack and ally swallowing eachothers faces then i break my phone, what could possibly go wrong now? I ignore all the answers to that question replaying in my head and i unlock my door. I slowly open up the door and it creaked as loud as possible.

"Finally you unlock the door," i look down to see Jack made a pallet by my door and was laying there.

"How long have you been laying there?"

"For about 6 hours now, and by the way you really need a bed rail to catch you from falling off of it." He says standing up. I stare at him and cant help but smile as i open the door to let him in. He smiles back and hugs me tightly.

"Please dont ever do that again, you worry me sometimes." He says softly into my shoulder.

"Well maybe if i didnt walk in to seeing you sucking face with your thing we wouldve never had that problem, by the way where is she?" I ask as i take a seat with him on my bed.

"Well when you stormed off up here and wouldnt come out i walked downstairs and told her that she had to leave." He explains

"And howd that go?" 

"Lets just say she got mad at me and stormed out of the house and i most likely wont be hearing from her for a few days." He says with a chuckle. I wonder what they fought about, but i dont want to ask him and bring it up because i know he will get upset. So with that i pushed the question as far as i could in to the back of my head.

"So exactly what time is it?" I ask.

"Well if you wouldnt of broke your phone you would know,"he says as he picks up my shattered iphone," but its about midnght now, why you ask?" I really dont know why i wonder what time it is. But i do know i need to get my phone fixed fast before my dad finds out its broken.

"So you want to help me finish the untouched pizza you bought and play black ops II with me?" Jack says knowing i cant resist xbox and pizza. I smile and nod as i get up and head for the door. I turn back to look at Jack.

"And thanks for telling her to go home and staying by my door for 6 hours, i dont know any guy thatd ever do that for me." With that being said i leaned up and kissed his cheek and walked out of my room.

Jacks P.O.V.

"So you want to help me finish the untouched pizza you bought and play black ops II with me?" I say knowing she cant resist xbox and pizza. She smiles and nods as she heads for the door. She turns back to look at me.

"And thanks for telling her to go home and staying by my door for 6 hours, i dont know any guy thatd ever do that for me." She said sweetly and she leaned up and kissed my cheek and walked out of the room.

"I still love you, I'll always love you," i whisper to myself wishing i could tell her that as i slowly walk out of the room and downstairs.