The Hood

Riele

After we left froyo Jace of course wanted to take me home leaving Ella me and him."Were going to have to walk home because we walked"I told him and he shrugged."Nah were gonna go in my car"he said and we walked to his Grey Buick."Nice dude is this a Buick?"I said mocking the commercial."Yeah dude get one"he said following along."Guys can you get in?"Ella asked sitting in the back seat."Usually the first orosn in the car would pick front seat"I told her and she shrugged."I know my place"she said looking at Jace with a glare."Okkk"I said and sat in the front while Jace sat next to me.

"I don't like when you do those things in public"I whispered to him."I just wanted to hug ypuy,and I was fiddling with the chair and it just so happened to be y-"I cut him off knowing Ekka is in the car and I didn't want her to know till we got to my house."Well anyways let's drive my house is just up the street and a left turn,and six houses down"I say and he looks at me."Rich people"he says to me and I shake my head."You see our house,were like the black sheep"I say and laugh.

"Wrong one to talk Jace"Ella buts in as he starts the car driving out the Fro Yo place."What does that mean"I aso and Jace shrugs."Means your friend has a huge ass mouth and needs to Shu the fuck up"he says getting mad."Wait,that's not a fucking way to talk to her!"I yell at him facing him."Shut the fuck up Riele!"he yelled at me and missed my house going down to where the hood was.

"Jace what the fuck,you dick get me and my fucking friend out the car!"I yell hitting the window.I looked at Ella she was calm to calm."Why the hell are you just sitting there?"I ask and she shakes her head."This happens a-"she tried saying but Jace cut her off."Finish the sentence and I'll shoot you bitch"he tells her and we stop at a Trap house looking area.

"Fuck what are we doing here getting drugs?"I ask him."No baby I'm the drug king haven't you heard?"he says codly unlocking the door and stepping out,I get out the car with Ella and I try walking off but he grabs me by the hair and I see Ella get yanked by the neck."Jace!"I yell at him but he drags us into the house where ithe inside was beat down and bottles of liquor on counters, girls body parts pictures on walls,weed stacks on a huge wooden table and drugs."Don't say anything"Ella whispered and I saw Jace grab her harder,seeing his gains pop out made me feel sick and punched his chest but he didn't move an inch."Try it again"he told me and knocked me into the couch.

"My boy"A talk headed brunette says walking in with a White black headed girl who was shorter, way shorter than him."Oo who have we here?"he says looking at me.He towered over me licking his lips."Aye that's my meat take your trash"he says handing him Ella. I was ready to defend myself but Ella glared at me and I stood quiet gulping. I felt sorry for her,and myself too.

"Daddy's hungry princess"he tells Ella and yanks her by the hair taking her upstairs."Where is he taking her?"I whisper and he shakes his head."She is going to feel some pleasure,please she's a normal customer don't worry,what you need to worry about is you"he tells me opening a beer and taking a sip."This is the trap house babe and you gotta keep quiet!you say one thing and your killed right on that couch"he whispered to me setting his beer down and walking over to the girl.

"This is Amanda,she tried telling,show them you back baby"he told her and she turned around.She was wearing tape to cover her front chez and panties.I saw her back full of bruises and scares, even an iron mark."Did those hurt?"he asked fakely being sympathetic."Y-yes"she whispered,Jace slapped her making her cell to the ground."Did I tell you to speak?"he asked her and she shook her head.

"Stay here"he told me and the girl locking the door with a code and going upstairs. I was scared the boy I saw that was a Fuckboipy wasn't bad but a boy with no heart is horrible."Are you okay?"I spwhispered to her and she nodded and wiped her tears."I got up and hugged her and she melted into the hug."If they see thus they'll beat you please let go,thank you for the hug"she whispered and I got up sitting down.

"Have you seen your family?"I ask her and she shakes her head crying hard."I should have never tried to tell the police"sh whispered.I heard footsteps and I'm guessing she did to because she whipped her tears and got up.A blonde headed girl came with a Hispanic brunette that had short hair."I'm Glory that's Bell,and ..Where the fuck is Panda?"she said and another girl came in with black hair with bangs.

"So what's your name,Melissa go to the basement sorry for what they did to you now"Glory said and she thanked her and went to a green door I'm guessing that went to the basement."Riele"I said softly and stood up."Cool,why are you here?"she says codly at the end getting some weed from the table.

"I guess he likes me I like him but after Fro Yo hero brought me and my friend Ella here"I say and she laughs and Isabella snorts."Jace my brother keep a girl hell no "she says and continues with her weed."Can I use the restroom?"I ask and she nods."Upstairs first door to the right"she tells me and I nod.As I get closer I can here gagging and slaps,I step closer to a white door and see its creeper.I can see Xander in front of Ella and Jace hitting her back with a belt,other people crowded them.

Hde grabbed a iron and I busted in."No!"I yell and they turn to me.He Peirce's the iron to her back slightly and puts it down storming to me.He slammed the door than grabbed !y neck pushing me to a corner."Why the fuck would you do that"he said shocking me slightly."My works my work"he says bitterly and I could see he was angry by his red face.He lifted his hand to slap me but Glory came up.

"Jace chill she's new fuck off"she says and tanks me away."I just wanna leave"I say almost crying as we walk into the kitchen."Don't worry he's stupid he takes his work serious plus he's physco don't worry"she tells me and I nod."Once he got mad at me and broke my arm and left leg"Bella says eating I'm guessing weed chips."Why do you guys do this?"I ask and Panda speaks up.

"Shoot and kill who crosses the line"Panda says joining eating a chip."What happened to him?"I ask and Glory stares back at me."Our mom died,because of this ,we took over and killed the guys family we have our dad but he's out the picture, Jace never experienced that love from his parents,neither have we,but he takes it th-"she stops as we he's foot steps and Jace walks down.

"Get Ella home,You let's go"he says yanking my hair and opening the door and we walk to the car.I get in feeling kissed and he gets in.I stare at the window moving far way from him."Look baby I'm sorry I just get a little out of hand,forgive me princess"he tells me and I stare at him and his eyes shined now.I smiled and nodded,he leans in and I do to kissing him.I soon took my seat belt off and got on top of him.Just as things were getting good Glory knocks on the window.Jace groans and she rolls her eyes,"Here for the road"she says handing me a McDonald burger,I take it and she laughs and I smile getting back in my seat,Jace tried making me stay holding in my waist but I forced myself.

"Always ruining shit"He says and rolls up the window as she walks into the house.I laughed and took out my burger eating it ,I moaned into it and took another one."Lemme have a bite"he says and snatches it out my hand."Really nigga,fine get one bite"I say and he shoves 3/4 of the burger in his mouth leaving me with a small peice,."Nigga!That shit was for me nasty ass"I say and he started laughing as the onions andoickles fell out his mouth and I laughed.

I took the last bite and he finished eating my rest of my burger and we zoomed off."Ella?"I asked him."Don't worry babe shell be fine"he told me driving me home.